Do The Matt Ryan Haters Finally Realize That Him And The Wrs Are All This Team Has?!

Well if it wasnt obvious last year then it is now. Ryan and the passing attack is basically the only talent this team has. Taking the injuries into consideration, this roster is horrible! Haters imagine how piss poor this team would be without Ryan over the last 7 years. Its worse than the colts without manning!

I havnt heard much hate lately so I think the hate fog might finally be clearing from their eyes!

Edited by outofsight2484

Most of them have been banned. I think a lot of them were fans from other teams simply trying to cause dissent. Or either absolute idiots.

Though we did have one try and come back, a few days ago, trying to argue that we'd all see the light about how bad Ryan is, in a few years. rolleyes.gif

Thanks, Monoxide laugh.png

I don't really think there are a lot of Matt Ryan haters....no reason to give them their own thread.

Ryan has been one of the best players in the NFL this year. Theres no argument to be made.

The haters left after the first game lol. Matt improves on at least one aspect of his game every season, this year was pocket awareness and mobility. I don't think many people notice that tho. Don't know how anyone can hate on the guy.

While I'm a big fan of Matt Ryan and our WR's I wouldn't say that's all this team has. We have a stud O-lineman in Jake Mathews and Asamoah ain't half bad either. We have a good young running back stable with Quizz, Antone Smith and Devonta Freeman and we have a pair of young up an coming corners in Trufant and Alford. There are a lot of holes otherwise but there is still some semblance of a foundation for this team.

Way more entertaining before the witch hunt.

Now it's just everyone saying the same things to validate themselves. Also referred to as a circle jerk.

If you think that kind of trolling disguised as a pathetic attempt to "debate" was entertaining, then that's on you. Perhaps you would be happier in the comments section of any Yahoo! article. Plenty of drama there.