We will probably have a top 10 pick... An most likely the teams in front of us will need one of the 2 top OT prospects,a few QBs, Gurley could be up there,etc.

No way the top defensive player in the draft makes it to a 5-11 team. Not without us trading up. Bad teams will always need more passrushers, as the Texans proved last draft with Clowney when that was arguably their best position to begin with.

No way the top defensive player in the draft makes it to a 5-11 team. Not without us trading up. Bad teams will always need more passrushers, as the Texans proved last draft with Clowney when that was arguably their best position to begin with.

Well Clowney is a different animal. Their wont be another player in a loooooonnnnggg time that has Clowney type potential. I'd bet every single team would want Clowney over whatever need they needed last year come drafting time...

Which is why you don't meet my definition of a fan.

I'd like to call myself more a realist, I don't like to fantasize much when it comes to this organization. Call me what you want but I always keep it 100% real. Our team sucks right now and I don't see us getting more than 6 wins tops.

Without defense, we will never win. Saying it for years.

This is crazy this just proves Mike Smith is bad ... I remember read an article quoting MS say sacks don't matter ... This is y we have the worst defense cause obviously he told his D sacks don't matter .... Lady and Gents we are going to be in for a long season ... It's going to take a Miracle

I'd like to call myself more a realist, I don't like to fantasize much when it comes to this organization. Call me what you want but I always keep it 100% real. Our team sucks right now and I don't see us getting more than 6 wins tops.

Without defense, we will never win. Saying it for years.

Sounds like fun.

This is crazy this just proves Mike Smith is bad ... I remember read an article quoting MS say sacks don't matter ... This is y we have the worst defense cause obviously he told his D sacks don't matter .... Lady and Gents we are going to be in for a long season ... It's going to take a Miracle

Sigh, Smith never said sacks don't matter. He said people overrate them. He also said, in the same quote, that getting consistent pressure on the QB is just as important.