This Has To Be A Joke (Kroy)

"I'm definitely disappointed in my performance," Biermann said. "I had some key plays that I didn't make and things that I should have made. You've got to see those. You've got to work through those. And you can't make the same mistakes twice. You've got to learn and grow from those to get better and to keep moving forward."

And yet he keeps making those same mistakes

Here's the entire article.......

http://espn.go.com/b...d-with-his-play

"I'm definitely disappointed in my performance," Biermann said. "I had some key plays that I didn't make and things that I should have made. You've got to see those. You've got to work through those. And you can't make the same mistakes twice.."

"I need to improve, as everybody would say," Biermann said. "It doesn't look good on paper. It doesn't look good on film."

Come on guys you can read better than this. He's clearly heavily down on himself.

I wouldn't say he's struggling either.

Struggling implies effort to do better.

I for one have always appreciated Kroy--he is a high motor smallish pass rusher but has a knack for being around the ball and QB. If he has lost a step its because the years have taken a toll--

Edited by Nono

And is three years younger.

I knew a clown like you would come on here and try to defend Light Beer Man. What about Grimes who is two years older than Mr. Zolciak and appears to be headed to his second straight Pro Bowl. Or how about Vince Wilfork who is older, fatter and had less recovery time. Quit making excuses son.

That is a fan cop out. The guy is a year removed from a torn achilles. He probably just isn't going to be 100% any more.

Edit: My god, read the entire article, people. The guy is blasting himself.

I read the entire article Duff. Also watched an episode of he and his wife (Tardy for the Party). It was a vacation on the beach and in swim trunks it was obvious that he hadn't worked out with at least upper body weights. He was all flab. Like you say, he isn't going to be 100% any more. He isn't near that mark and obviously doesn't care. He needs to go..

I actually give Biermann some credit as I do see him crossing the field trying to keep up with fast receivers and making tackles on 20 yard gains by the opposing offense.

The real problem is that he should not even in the secondary. He should be up near the line attempting to rush the passer (or stopping a run). This defense is not suited for him nor most of the players on this team.

Nolan may have a great defensive scheme but this is not the year for it. Save it for the future when we have no offense and expect to be 2-14 or so.

I actually give Biermann some credit as I do see him crossing the field trying to keep up with fast receivers and making tackles on 20 yard gains by the opposing offense.

The real problem is that he should not even in the secondary. He should be up near the line attempting to rush the passer (or stopping a run). This defense is not suited for him nor most of the players on this team.

Nolan may have a great defensive scheme but this is not the year for it. Save it for the future when we have no offense and expect to be 2-14 or so.

That's the problem...a defense that actually has an end following a WR across the field..mellow.png

He has no moves and can't get off blocks. Even if he could, there's no rush up the middle. Every DC in the NFL knows this about the Falcons.

A game against the Falcons is just a bonus bye-week for the other teams offensive coordinators and coaching staffs. We present no particular difficulty in running or passing the football. It's always a great week for stat-padding, or getting your rookie QB his first 300-yard passing game, etc.