William Moore Update

Northern_Falcon

We are done. This defense is beyond atrocious and Willy Mo is injury prone. Have a seat next to good ol Spoon. Yall are contagious.

At least this might get Javier Arenas off the inactives. Smitty is an idiot.

Id just use Arenas. There is no one worth a dam to get

We are done. This defense is beyond atrocious and Willy Mo is injury prone. Have a seat next to good ol Spoon. Yall are contagious.

At least this might get Javier Arenas off the inactives. Smitty is an idiot.

Wilson and arenas were tremendous wastes. "open competition". Bullllllsheeet. McClain has played like garbage and has yet to be benched. Competition. Ha.

But you see, this would have actually made sense. Instead we blow a 3rd round pick on a safety project that isn't going to be anything.

3142690.jpg

Meanwhile......

http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2014/8/24/6061853/terrence-brooks-looked-like-a-potential-starting-free-safety

So far my first three draft picks would be starting on this team lol. Just saying. Jake, attachou, and Brooks.

Meanwhile......

http://www.baltimore...ing-free-safety

So far my first three draft picks would be starting on this team lol. Just saying. Jake, attachou, and Brooks.

He was only in on STs prior to this weekend, but he apparently looked pretty good on Sunday. I wish we had gone that route. The Southward pick stunk of classic "I'm the smartest guy in the room and I'm about to prove it" Dimitroff.

:lol: I remember draft day, people were defending the pick like it was the right one to make. "Shame on you, you have better knowledge than TD?" "Our scouts look at the tapes!!!" Meanwhile, the kid openly admits he had no phone calls and absolutely 0 talks from ANY NFL team prior to us picking him in the 3rd. Great one TD.

:lol: I remember draft day, people were defending the pick like it was the right one to make. "Shame on you, you have better knowledge than TD?" "Our scouts look at the tapes!!!" Meanwhile, the kid openly admits he had no phone calls and absolutely 0 talks from ANY NFL team prior to us picking him in the 3rd. Great one TD.

Its getting pretty bad when all the mock drafts on TATF address our needs better than our own GM.