We Will Beat The Giants This Sunday.

JiveAF

I am not sold on the defense but with the way the NFL goes, I would not be surprised if we suddenly beat NY in NY.

Who would have guessed TB beating Pitt in Pitt?

Who was expecting GB to be out for good with a loss in Chicago?

Who was expecting Miami to blow out Oakland with a career game from Tannehill?

Not only will the Giants be emboldened by what they'll see on film of a horrible Falcons defense, they will also not want to waste the Eagles loss yesterday which opens the door for them in the NFC East. The Giants have a lot to play for. So do the Falcons, but the Giants will be the better team on the field Sunday. I have no doubt about that. The Falcons don't believe in themselves, so why should I?

I think we'll beat the Giants too, assuming the OLine is only down Hawley and Puddin.

Let's not forget we are 2-2, tied for division lead, and did not get smoked nearly as badly as the Saints and Panthers. Plus, the Giants are due to just dial it in and lay a huge egg. You know they do that randomly and have been that way for a while now.

I think we'll beat the Giants too, assuming the OLine is only down Hawley and Puddin.

Let's not forget we are 2-2, tied for division lead, and did not get smoked nearly as badly as the Saints and Panthers. Plus, the Giants are due to just dial it in and lay a huge egg. You know they do that randomly and have been that way for a while now.

Falcons record last 10 road games is 1-9, with a -16 turnover ratio...and yet they're going to go to New York and all of a sudden put it all together.

Okey-doke.