6 Win Team At Best Now....

Guest Gritz

With all of the injuries hitting what was a paper-thin (at depth) and possibly only average team to begin with this team will go from what I've been saying for months was a 7-9 to 9-7 team to a 6-10, 5-11 squad.

And while that will be hard to watch it will anger and frustrate Blank enough to finally bring the changes necessary to move this team forward.

New GM, new HC, new coordinators. It needs to happen.

You know it in your heart and mind as do I.

I appreciate what Smith and Dimitroff did for this team but they have reached the apex of where their respective abilities can take this team.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Until Blank shows me otherwise, I am terrified he will keep Dimi and let him fire the coaching staff, bringing in another staff to waste away under "the process."

Then again, maybe Pioli was brought in as a message to Dimi - don't get it done, here's your replacement.

Good point.

It's interesting to me that both the Falcons and the Braves are so heavily invested in their separate but trademarked "The Process" and "Braves Way" as if both methods had brought multiple championships.

While I have virtually no hope for any immediate improvement with the Braves due to "The Liver Spot Boys" Hart, JS and Cox being the "brain trust" (and having a distant, apathetic corporate owner) I have a great deal of hope that Blank is probably pretty angry already.

Blank will be handing out pink slips if this season plays out the way I believe it will.

I'm curious to know where you see 6 wins coming from?

Okay 4, will you give me 4? lol.....

Once again, it's a bad time to be an Atlanta pro teams sports fan...hapless Falcons, hapless Braves, Atlanta HawKKKs.

Embarrassing.

I'm going back to fishing.

Once again, it's a bad time to be an Atlanta pro teams sports fan...hapless Falcons, hapless Braves, Atlanta HawKKKs.

Embarrassing.

I think we may get 4 more home wins. MAY. This was our easiest road game though so I see us going 0-8 on the road. Maybe 1-7 but that's doubtful.

Embarrassing.

Sorry, bruh. I can't even give you 4 wins. I'm serious. I'm looking at our schedule as I type this and the only "possible" win I can see is at home against the Browns - maybe. In all honesty, I see yet ANOTHER 3-13 season for this team, which will be the proverbial nail in the coffin for Mike Smith.

I'm in favor of this, simply because of the amount of resources that have been spent on the defense and yet we still have no defense. That's enough to require change.

The GM should come from the Seahawks organization and I want a young, bright offensive minded HC that will focus his time on that side of the ball and turn the defense completely over to the DC.

Sad thing is teams like Green Bay in past years were built well enough to sustain major injuries and keep winning.

Dimitroff has done a really poor job of building depth on the Falcons. Crap, he hasn't done that good of a job even putting a viable starting lineup out there, particularly on defense.

Sad thing is we're only 25% of the way through the season and yet most of us know how this season is going to play out.

Sorry, bruh. I can't even give you 4 wins. I'm serious. I'm looking at our schedule as I type this and the only "possible" win I can see is at home against the Browns - maybe. In all honesty, I see yet ANOTHER 3-13 season for this team, which will be the proverbial nail in the coffin for Mike Smith.

It better be for Dimitroff also if it's a 3-13 season.

This team can win more then 6 games but there's only one way to do it.

Go pure 4-3. We don't have the ILB's to play the 3-4. We ned to stop with that LEO look as well.

This defense is built for a 4-3 this year. Either sell out to stop the run or sell out to stop the pass.

Changing the defensive sets at this point with these players is like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Falcons can't stop the run and still can't get off the field defensively on 3rd and longs.

This is a really, really bad defense. Just pathetic.

Co-sign. I thought we'd be able to beat the Giants until I saw both teams play this week.

Yep it is time to blow it all up

I'd keep Koetter, Tice and most of the offense, looks like we will need another year of revamp on oline since our guys can't stay healthy.

Everyone else goes, defense needs another serious overhaul. Probably a 2-3 year project, I hope we do not waste Ryan' prime years.

The schedule is so weak this team can probably still win 9 games. Maybe even win the division. Going nowhere in the post season though if they get there. I can't imagine this team winning a playoff game on the road.

Whoa! 7 games? Only wins I see us possibly getting are Cleveland and Pittsburgh at home. Detroit (London), GB, Baltimore are all losses. Chicago comes to Atlanta but they can score. Outside chance we win that and the Carolina game. Past that though I'd say every team we see, especially on the road, should be favored against us.