Watching Game Right Now Because I Was On Nights Last Night.

bertrain7

Currently about to hit halftime. So far i blame the loss on roddy white not being roddy white and our front seven. I cant blame this on nolan like some of you want but i believe our team lacks talent in the front seven on defense. Thats mostly on dimi and smith cuz u know smith does have a sliggt say in it bit its mostly dimi.

Roddy white is better than that i accept a bad game every now and then by anyone. But this defense is terribad... and i mean terribad. We almost have to cut the front seven and sign practice squad players to see if we can get better.

Front seven? What seven is this you speak of?

I only saw a front 6 for most of the game, which is a huge problem. When you are getting gashed like we were, why would you continue to roll with only 2 LBs on the field?

Probably because we only have one lb doing anything and hes a rookie. Linebacker and ends are our weak points. And i mean really really weak. Right now i almost wanna give ray edwards a call. Biermann did make one move though on bridgewaters td run but thats it