Vandy Vs Georgia Week

Carter

Georgia gets to take on a horrible Vandy team in Athens this week. Should be a blowout.

Dawgs open as 32 point favorites.

Anyone wanna bet Mason doesn't have more than 200 yards passing with 2 TDs max? Keep the shotguns out of the stadium, those are FOOTBALLS flying through the air. :lol:

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Vandy against SC and they were doing a lot better/balling out at times. I don't think they are horrible, just in transition.

And wth, are we really talking about how good we are/blowing someone up with the QB play we just saw...with the defense we just saw?

I am taking nothing for granted...

Was half paying attention but it sounded like Richt just said Mitchell and JSW had setbacks and doesn't expect them to play.

Just saw this tweet along with some others saying the same thing so I think their good to go.

@SethEmerson: Malcolm Mitchell and Justin Scott-Wesley are practicing again, in green jerseys. Mitchell ran routes, cut, looked fine to me.

@GentryEstes247: Malcolm Mitchell was looking like Malcolm Mitchell out there today #UGA ... http://t.co/omaCMyxS4a

Edited by Pollack4Heisman

I actually do think this is a comfortable win but that'll do nothing to make me confident in this team moving forward. I'm still not feeling good about Mizzou, Auburn, or Arkansas at this stage.

I am sure missouri fans feel the same after losing to indiana at home. Yoi just never know til the game is played. I worry about every game.. lol

OK, wasn't trying to stir anything up. That annoying guy that does the updates on 92.9 doing those riddles and then barely hearing Richt it sounded like he said they had setbacks. My bad.

nah that's cool.. i just hadn't heard anything and they both sounded like they were great today and there was no swelling in malcolm's knee i believe. that's the biggest question for mitchell. if there is swelling in the knee he might not play, but it sounds like things are good there.

That guy drives me crazy. Can't stand his updates.

i don't listen to 92.9 anymore.. just horrible radio. they are national guys who trash the local teams and even make stuff up to trash the teams.. they do that for calls. right now i listen to 93.7 or i listen to bill king and coast to coast. sirius radio is where it's at imo for sports radio.

The line has actually moved up to 33.5! Guessing because we have a couple WRs expected to join us. Really looking forward to seeing them back out there and with Mason vowing to sling it around I'm hoping he's getting loose/confidence back and we'll see some improvement in the passing game.

The line has actually moved up to 33.5! Guessing because we have a couple WRs expected to join us. Really looking forward to seeing them back out there and with Mason vowing to sling it around I'm hoping he's getting loose/confidence back and we'll see some improvement in the passing game.

i told you that was the issue with Hutson. he has plenty of arm strong and can throw well over 15 yards (jake rowe just scoffed at the idea he couldn't throw past 25 yards). the issue with Hutson is he is playing tight and is afraid to make mistakes. he needs to let it rip like he did at lassiter and he did at the end of last year. he just needs to relax and with the wrs coming back just trust those guys and things should improve.

i told you that was the issue with Hutson. he has plenty of arm strong and can throw well over 15 yards (jake rowe just scoffed at the idea he couldn't throw past 25 yards). the issue with Hutson is he is playing tight and is afraid to make mistakes. he needs to let it rip like he did at lassiter and he did at the end of last year. he just needs to relax and with the wrs coming back just trust those guys and things should improve.

That phrase is just perfect considering his new motto/mindset is "Let it rip": http://www.macon.com/2014/09/30/3336170_mason-adopts-a-new-mindset-let.html?sp=/99/160/166/823/&rh=1