A Week Of Peace.. With Most Rival Fans Able To Actually Discuss Football, Without Trying To One Up Each Other With Trash Talk.

Big Bubba

Anyone who thinks jb is a "fairweather fan" is clowning themselves.

Dude sits front row right behind the bucs bench, not to mention hes had those seats since rayj was built.

You see, jb and i have a few ideals we agree on. Like we can accept our team going 2-14 jus as long as our 2 wins are against the falcons, so when Thursday night happened... on national tv... with the accumulation of the first two weeks. Dude jus needed a break, i get it.

Anyone who thinks jb is a "fairweather fan" is clowning themselves.

Dude sits front row right behind the bucs bench, not to mention hes had those seats since rayj was built.

You see, jb and i have a few ideals we agree on. Like we can accept our team going 2-14 jus as long as our 2 wins are against the falcons, so when Thursday night happened... on national tv... with the accumulation of the first two weeks. Dude jus needed a break, i get it.

That means we can all take breaks when our teams suck. It's only fair

That means we can all take breaks when our teams suck. It's only fair

I never quite understood the stigma around here that if ish is going down hill and you take a break, all of a sudden your not a real fan... never inderstood it, and i never agreed with it.

Now if jb said "eff the bucs im changing my name to jonnyfalcon" well then there would be all sorts of issues. Lol

Edited by Buc-man™®

Its more about talking chit for the entire off season, especially about the falcons, and as soon as his team hit the toilet he was pulling a Margaret Mitchell. The guy was pretty unbearable for falcons fans for the entire off season, especially about Matt Ryan, who has not been the problem with our team.

I ain't going no where, even if we don't win a game for the rest of the season. There are saints posters who will do the same. Its bush league to talk chit and then bail when your team isn't doing so good.

Like, I can't help but notice that Rave is back. The Cowboys start looking better and then he shows back up? really?

Bush league...