Initial Whispers Are Hawley's Injury May Not Be Season-Ending

Dirtybird56

Carimi at RT isn't a downgrade from Holmes, at least not significantly. He is better in the run game and slightly worse in pass protection

Blalock absolutely has to come back soon. No solution if he's not

Konz at C is the worst of it all. Maybe Tice can continue to pull magic out his as* and turn Konz into a serviceable starter

Carimi at RT isn't a downgrade from Holmes, at least not significantly. He is better in the run game and slightly worse in pass protection

Blalock absolutely has to come back soon. No solution if he's not

Konz at C is the worst of it all. Maybe Tice can continue to pull magic out his as* and turn Konz into a serviceable starter

I'd actually be fine with Gunn being escalated and inserted at LG. He's shown that he can handle it, imo.

To be honest all our backups played pretty well given the circumstances, even Lolo. As long as we have actual O-linemen so we don't have to pull from other position groups i'm not extremely worried.

Not that it matters anyway, it became clear to me we're not going anywhere fast with this D.