We All Suck! Woohoo

Da Bird is Da Word

I'm going with 9-7 at best.

I honestly would not be surprised if one of us came out top with 8-8.

Our current division's road record: 2-7 (Bucs has 1 vs. Pitt, Carolina has 1 vs. TB)

Saints are 0-3 (-26 points on the road) and Atlanta is 0-2 (-27 points on the road)

We Blow ***.

To think atlanta, saints, and panther fans will be angry together.

That can't happen.

Edit: technically its a "home" game for the falcons so they're SOL so I'll consider it away if they lose to make it pretty.

Edited by nola90

Crap...my last hope of the Falcons winning more than 9 games this year was in the hope that we play dominant at home and win a couple road games.

Even if we win all the games at the GA Dome that's still 7-9 if we don't win any road games lol.

Before this week sky was the limit for this team in my eyes. That's not to say I had super high expectations, but I had the feeling that we could at least compete with the rest of the NFL. Now I'm already pencilling in losses on the schedule.

If we can't beat an injury riddled Vikings team (no Adrian Peterson, no Kyle Rudolph, rookie QB) with 11 days of preparation then we're gonna get clobbered by the Packers in Green Bay in December lol

If anything the division should be fun to watch this year...just sucks that I have to mentally prepare for what may be another sub .500 season =\