Vikings D Is The Strength Of Their Team

Any given Sunday. With all their production on the offensive side of the ball, I believe we had that game until we was forced to play a TE @ RT. Although the Vikings were generating pressure, Minnesota D couldn't register a sack until Toilolo was forced into action. To put up 28 points on a Mike Zimmer defense is impressive.

Edited by Truth B Told (TRU)

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Any given Sunday. With all their production on the offensive side of the ball, I believe we had that game until we was forced to play a TE @ RT. Although the Vikings were generating pressure, Minnesota D couldn't register a sack until Toilolo was forced into action. To put up 28 points on a Mike Zimmer defense is impressive.

Are you sure? Because it felt like our defense was the strength of their team...

On the official Falcons website, I read before the game that out Defense had a new directive: To focus less on stripping the ball and more on wrapping up the ball carrier, then worry about the ball. I doubt they even knew where the ball was the entire game. No turnovers? Really? Our O was fine. Vikings O was their strength against a No Show Atlanta D!