I Hate Doing This But It Has To Be Done

cereal killer

I love my Falcons so it kills me doing this in the middle of the season but.....

You punk a$$ mother fockers on defensive make me sick. No hustle, no real effort. He the he'll do you think you are. You have no heart you all are a bunch of puss!es. You sorry *** ******. Get up and man up or quit. There is no reason to be this bad on defense.

Kroy I hate you. You are nothing more than reverse affirmative action.

Paul as a middle backer you suck. You would be a special teams ace nothing more.

Tyson Jackson you are big oversized puss in boots. Should have left you in KC

Paul Solioia you are an embarrassing ambassador to all players from the Pacific Rim. You have not heart or warriors fire.

Willy Mo you are only ready to run your mouth.

Babs you a *****. You should have retired with Jerry.

Osi you suck. Don't tell anyone you are from Africa, I think you hail from San Francisco. I hope you get the meaning.

Hageman you are sorry. You are a puss, you should not be in the nfl. You are big dumb sorry kid. You half a man.

Lowery I'm actually impressed with you keep it up.

Mass you suck also.

Basically all you Cats on defense needs to be ****** slapped

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No tanking just some how we have let it be known in the worst way we are not happy with the defense. Local media has to express the sheer disappointment we have and not willing to put up with 4 and 12 again. There has to be information sent to this team

I admit it don't look good, but don't you try and kill what little illusions I have left in life you dirty bastid.........don't you fkng do it ! angry.png

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

2-2...tied for 1st in the division

Depending on how you look at it, this could also mean that we are only one game better than the Bucs....

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

The Bucs beat a bad Steeler team, we can cling to that ............unsure.png

That Steelers team isn't that bad man, and they were beaten on the road today. I don't think the Falcons could have gone into Pittsburgh and put up half the fight Tampa did. Say what you want, but with a Glennon back at QB and Martin back RB,and injuries healing up on their defense, don't be surprised by the Bucs.