Forget Everything Else That Happened, Do You Realize

I know, man. Crazy. I hope TD is searching through the waiver wire. Sucks that the Falcons lost so many OL players and Willy Mo today. It is going to be an uphill battle from here on out. Matt Ryan is going to have to put the team on his back and hopefully the D can get some turnovers.

Guest facelessman07

Not sure if he did really well, or our are standards are really low....

I can't help but laugh when I saw your avatar. After this season they'll have to take out a 2 page ad! lol

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

I can't help but laugh when I saw your avatar. After this season they'll have to take out a 2 page ad! lol

Thanks for reminding me. SMH, one or two more losses like this and it's on to the paper bags.

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

He got destroyed on the Anthony Barr sack. As soon as the ball got snapped the guy Toilolo was blocking flew past him and Ryan panicked. Overall he played better than Holmes and if that doesn't get Lamar benched than I don't think he will.

I know what won't get him benched? The depth on the roster.

And THAT is why we lost. Our offense went into "safe mode", max protecting and not taking any more chances. If we would've kept at least half the playbook open I think we pull it out.

:D No, we lost for one reason and one reason only...couldn't stop the run. Can't win in the "quarterback driven league" if you can't even pretend to stop the run.