Our Loss Was Better

Durrtay

not really

Our O was so Great before the O Line turned into a Mash Unit today that it makes our D look that much worse....

Plus we Played the worst team of anyone in the div this week

all the loses were ugly

and have screwed any trash talk, not only this week, but maybe the entire season LMAO

Seriously???

F&ck that, our defense couldn't stop a pop Warner team. It was embarrassing, they had their way with our defense.

Not to mention they are saying Willy no could be out for the year, our starting center and right tackle were on crutches and out right guard has a back injury.

Please, tell me again how great this loss looked...

Seriously???

F&ck that, our defense couldn't stop a pop Warner team. It was embarrassing, they had their way with our defense.

Not to mention they are saying Willy no could be out for the year, our starting center and right tackle were on crutches and out right guard has a back injury.

Please, tell me again how great this loss looked...

Love Willy Mo

hope thats not the case

but in all honesty , a Pro Bowl Safety Like Moore wont begin to fix our problems on D

even in this weak azz excuse for a div

Falcons cant win the race to 8

looks like thats all its gonna take to get a Home Playoff Game

8 wins

after the Falcons game it sucked the life out of me. I couldnt even watch anymore football. Except to play madden. Where i could pretend to see a falcons dline that could actlly pressure a QB.

I cut myself off from any other football after the falcons. I didnt watch news highlights or care who won after us.