Osiruz

Bridgewater coming into the game, and missing Kyle Rudolph:

60% completion rate, 7.5 YPA 150 yards.

Bridgewater facing Mike NoBrain's hideous Defense:

63.3% completion rate, 10.6 yards per attempt, 317 yards

Asiata previous to this game:

2.8 YPC, 35 YPG, 0 TDS

Asiata facing our defense:

3.9 YPC, 78 YPG,3 TDS, Mckinnon also posted a career high in YPC, and yards.

Our defense today yielded 558 total yards to an offense with a rookie, and two backup running backs. 241 yards were yielded on the ground where our strength was supposed to be. Since No-Brain Nolan had became the D.C we brought in the following players:

Tyson Jackson

Paul Soliai

Babineaux (resign)

Umenyiora

Lowrey

A total of 5 defensive starters that were his guys, and we drafted 3 other guys who were his guys. This defense is absolute the worst defense I have ever laid eyes upon. We got a 335 DT in Jackson rushing the passer from LE, and we got a guy in biermann who is less productive than a parking cone taking major snaps.

How do we not fire our D.C after 3 seasons with these disastrous results?

Edited by osiruz

By game 4, plenty of time to work most of the kinks out for all the new starters on our defense, there is just flat out no excuse to play a game that God awful. I don't usually get angry during football games, but I was definitely angry today as I watched our defense get gashed time after time. This has some coaching issues to do with it.

Guest facelessman07

Hopefully everyone else will see what a certain few of us have been saying about this D. WE SUCK

They thought we're so good after the Tampa game. SMH

Guest facelessman07

We had one 3 and out all game. We are probably the worst in the league at forcing 3 and outs. They cost me 3 fantasy football points, thats how terrible they have been. Inexcusable for a team lead by a defensive headcoach.

You started our D...against a rookie QB??

picard-facepalm.jpg

By game 4, plenty of time to work most of the kinks out for all the new starters on our defense, there is just flat out no excuse to play a game that God awful. I don't usually get angry during football games, but I was definitely angry today as I watched our defense get gashed time after time. This has some coaching issues to do with it.

I think I may have invented 3 or 4 new curse words today. Even for me, that's a creative weekend.

Guest facelessman07

Where's the silly post someone posted last week talking about how we were gonna be a top 5 defense in the next couple of weeks or some BS?

​But we are gonna be! I trust TD and Smith to fix this! They said they would make adjustments and correct the issues! We have to trust their word! They'll make everything all better!

Edited by facelessman07

We can only hope we don't break the Saints record for the worst defense of all time. When we score 28 with no turnovers and still can't win then some changes are needed but we just need to find the right mix of players and scheme and go back to work.