Still Tied For First In Division!

Wise up

Look guys, I know this loss hurt. Probably hurt more losing 3 linemen, and Willy Mo(maybe for season?). But the way the other teams in our division are playing, I don't get the season is over talks. The saints look horrible, the Bucs are the Bucs, and the panthers are struggling right now also. As much as I'm sure you all don't want to hear it after today's game, have hope! It's only 4 games in y'all. Should I say rise up? Haha

Remember years ago when people were saying the NFC West was so bad the conf champ shouldn't be in the playoffs? That's the NFC South now.

Well the Seahawks ended up upsetting the Saints that year, i wouldn't oppose to that. The fans calling to tank the season after four games and a 2-2 record still at the top of the division is what blows my mind haha

were not tied for first in the division, we are first in the division bc we are 2-0 against the division, i know its not saying much but hey we are still first place.

Shhh, everyone's supposed to be pissed and whining they don't want facts :) haha

Edited by Falcons Junkie'

Look guys, I know this loss hurt. Probably hurt more losing 3 linemen, and Willy Mo(maybe for season?). But the way the other teams in our division are playing, I don't get the season is over talks. The saints look horrible, the Bucs are the Bucs, and the panthers are struggling right now also. As much as I'm sure you all don't want to hear it after today's game, have hope! It's only 4 games in y'all. Should I say rise up? Haha

Hurt? This team invented a way to fukk up a game against a team that blew buffalo dong if completely healthy, and shat the bed without their starting QB, RB, and best LB. I hope sub zero uppercuts this whole team in the dik. I really mean that. bedshitting azz holes should be javelin catchers for a week.