New Defensive Philosophy

AmaZze

Blitz every play and play for turnovers. This bend but don't break bs is not working and we don't have the talent to rush 4 to get pressure. I say blitz 6 and have our secondary lock up. Our talent is in the secondary so let's utilize this advantage. Also, we need stop dropping and lining up our linemen. Your not fooling anyone Nolan.

Blitz every play and play man. This zone BS with Bierman and Maponga in coverage is a joke.

I usually laugh at the "blitz more dammit!" guy who is always within earshot at a game, but we have the corners to play a lot more man than we do. There is no reason any DE should ever be covering a WR and we had it happen 3 ******* times today.

I usually laugh at the "blitz more dammit!" guy who is always within earshot at a game, but we have the corners to play a lot more man than we do. There is no reason any DE should ever be covering a WR and we had it happen 3 ******* times today.

but it confuses the opposing offense rolleyes.gif

desired reaction: bpKdmTR.gif

actual offense reaction:

68150_600.gif

fans reaction

0DjYDEB.gif

Let our "pass rushers" rush the passer and our cover guys, cover.

Switching those two roles is just dumb.

This is so crazy it might just work. Seriously though, I think our staff is trying to get to fancy. If we need to rush 6 to make the opposing QB uncomfortable, then let's do it. **** this weak *** zone.

This is so crazy it might just work. Seriously though, I think our staff is trying to get to fancy. If we need to rush 6 to make the opposing QB uncomfortable, then let's do it. **** this weak *** zone.

Its just ******* ********. It hasn't worked at all this season, but let's keep doing it. I'm getting so annoyed with this ********. It's like they don't want to win. Why else would you keep doing things you know won't work.