Fortunately For The Falcons...

Quarterback

This is the NFC South I remember. sad.png

Panthers are still better. Even if they're not any good.

I still think the Saints might be too even though we beat them.

I get no excitement from watching the Saints lose today after how poorly this defense has performed this season.

Newton sucks ****. As long as he's their QB no one should expect anything from them.

I get no excitement from watching the Saints lose today after how poorly this defense has performed this season.

Panthers been blown out twice now. I honestly hope they aren't better than the Falcons because that would mean Falcons are awful.

The lack of defense in the division is appalling. The only NFCS team that's played anything resembling a defense today is the same one that gave up 56 last week.

It doesn't really make sense either. The Panthers and Saints defensive collapses came out of nowhere. Meanwhile, the Falcons and Bucs defenses are even worse than original expectations.

I can get excited anytime the Saints look this bad. I dont even care how bad we are.

The whole division is a mess

The saints are clearly in decline. They're not quite falling off the cliff but their days of going 13-3 are over

The panthers have a glass jaw. Hit him hard and they fold. And their quarterback dresses like a sales rep at lane bryant

We have a defense that would do the French army proud

The bucs only win by accident

Could be a year with a 8-8 division champ

This is the NFC South I remember. sad.png

Newton sucks ****. As long as he's their QB no one should expect anything from them.

He doesn't suck, he hasn't been good but even with no Hardy I still say they have some D.

As I type this...maybe they don't. They barely beat Tampa and looked good against Detroit.

We still suck though and may have the worst defense in the division. Add to that the fact that our OL is about to be in the same shape it was last year with the injuries I have little reason for enthusiasm.