Why Not Trade A Rb And Wr For A Pass Rusher

jl01102jl

Tell me what you think our running backs are worth in terms of trade value.

That really depends on individual team needs. Anyone who's been watching tape of our guys can see they're all solid.

I don't think they're worth the kind of pass rusher we're in need of (Demarcus Ware caliber), but you make it sound like they're no good.

Edited by LongSufferingFan88

I am sure teams are lining up to trade a Pass rusher, which is hard to find and every team needs more of in this league for a RB. A position that is no longer drafted in the 1st rd, often good ones found in late rds or undrafted like the ones have, have about a 4yr shelf life, 2dn player, etc.

White isn't bringing anything either. He is more important to us by a mile than he would be to anyone else. You aren't getting anything over a 4th rd pick for him and that is reaching.

Wow lots of hate from starting this thread... I just dont see anyone else with trade potential on the team? Sorry to butt hurt u guys.

You're right, its just nobody is going to give up a Pass rusher in today's league. RBs just have no value today. We have depth there but they won't bring anything in return.

Roddy is too old to bring anything in return at this point. HD would bring little too. The only guys that would bring anything in return (Julio/Trufant) are too valuable to us.

evidently you have never seen how a trade thread with Roddy mentioned ends

Nope I have not. I would ask however who else we have that would garner any trade talk. It was a dumb question anyways because no 2 people are going to make this team better on defense. We could have Dion and Ray Lewis in their prime and we would still suck. The trenches need a complete overhaul.