I'm Fine Now

Falconsfan567

I have been on here a long times. You guys that have been around a while should know how this works. During and immediately after the game if it's a loss I will post a lot of crap on here that means absolutely nothing. It's called venting. I have no other way of venting except on here. But I vent, I get it out of my system and then after about an hour or so I'm fine. It's my way of coping. The Falcons lost. It is what it is. I'm fine now.

Everyone has different ways of venting and coping. This message board just happens to be the way I am able to do it. I watch these games by myself and yelling and screaming cussing at the tv only goes so far.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been on here a long times. You guys that have been around a while should know how this works. During and immediately after the game if it's a loss I will post a lot of crap on here that means absolutely nothing. It's called venting. I have no other way of venting except on here. But I vent, I get it out of my system and then after about an hour or so I'm fine. It's my way of coping. The Falcons lost. It is what it is. I'm fine now.

Everyone has different ways of venting and coping. This message board just happens to be the way I am able to do it. I watch these games by myself and yelling and screaming cussing at the tv only goes so far.

I have been here long enough to know how you vent and it's to each his own. But it's all good man these birds will do it to you, lol!!

plus 1

I have been here long enough to know how you vent and it's to each his own. But it's all good man these birds will do it to you, lol!!

Exactly. Yes, this team does that to any person. It cracks me up how some of these guys act like you're not suppose to get emotional about it because it's just a game that you have no input on. What's the point of being a fan then if that's the way you're gonna be?

I'm very P$$ed off at our defense, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, there was no excuse for our defense to play this poorly. Just getting gashed all game....jeez.

You don't have to edit pissed. It's one of the few words on here that isn't censored. But seriously. I thought the defense had turned a corner against the Bucs. But today was one of the worst defensive performances I have ever seen in all my years of watching this team. It was the 2010 Packers game all over again. Had the Vikings had Peterson he would have had 300 yards rushing today.

I'm very P$$ed off at our defense, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, there was no excuse for our defense to play this poorly. Just getting gashed all game....jeez.

Is this supposed to be something new? If it wasn't for a fumble we would be 1-3 right now. Other than 2 maybe 3 players this whole defense needs to be gutted. I don't see how anyone can believe otherwise.

we dont have the personel to dominate - why dont we play a little more aggressive and try to force turnovers instead of sitting back in zone and hoping the opposing QB screws up on wide open throws ?? Geez , it gets old seeing the defense on their heels all game long.

It's an idea instead of playing soft on the outside and giving the QB all day to throw.

I'm the same way man. I am too emotionally invested in some things, and football is number one. When the Falcons and Dawgs lose I lose with them. Actually the fans care more. We aren't being paid millions of dollars and there is no Ferrari waiting on me after the game.

I'm just a lowly middle class guy that has buried too many fans that have never witnessed a championship. I guess one day I will get to join them.