I Said

Knight of God

KoG I always love your realism. People might sometimes take it as being negative, as I have at times, but in reality you're realistic.

I too for the Cincy and the Minny games, was saying that it's foolish to pre-determine a game that hasn't even been played yet as "easy." It's the NFL and just because we blew one team out doesn't guarantee a win the next week. Especially under the current regime, specifically in recent times, that it is hard to know what we're going to see. We're very inconsistent and it's unfortunate but it's also true.

KoG I always love your realism. People might sometimes take it as being negative, as I have at times, but in reality you're realistic.

I too for the Cincy and the Minny games, was saying that it's foolish to pre-determine a game that hasn't even been played yet as "easy." It's the NFL and just because we blew one team out doesn't guarantee a win the next week. Especially under the current regime, specifically in recent times, that it is hard to know what we're going to see. We're very inconsistent and it's unfortunate but it's also true.

Thanks man. I appreciate that. I love the team and cheer hard, but when I see a HUGE flaw I can't help but to mention what I see. It'll get better I'm sure. They will just need to pick their faces off the ground and get over it. We don't have any viable edge rushers and need a fix soon.

I knew it would be tough because they have a solid front 7, but no Greenway. Their Secondary was better than I thought today. I thought Robinson was below average before today. I felt their best piece back there was H. Smith who is good in coverage.

You called the defense before the season. I felt the same way, but was optimistic. It is beyond bad, the pass rush is. Speed/talent/pulse kills us in the running game. It is a flawed defense the way it was formed. Need to try to scheme to help the rush and put a lot of pressure on the secondary where we are decent but it's pointless.

I knew it would be tough because they have a solid front 7, but no Greenway. Their Secondary was better than I thought today. I thought Robinson was below average before today. I felt their best piece back there was H. Smith who is good in coverage.

You called the defense before the season. I felt the same way, but was optimistic. It is beyond bad, the pass rush is. Speed/talent/pulse kills us in the running game. It is a flawed defense the way it was formed. Need to try to scheme to help the rush and put a lot of pressure on the secondary where we are decent but it's pointless.

I was hoping to be wrong. ;)