• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone surprised?

We play bierman even though he sucks.

We run the same defensive plays over and over even though they never work.

We let antone run wild and then sit him down.

This coaching staff really just doesn't get it.

I really think it's time. They've ran their course and taken us as far as they're capable. This is 3 times now (including preseason) where have seen the team show up and look and act completely lost. Totally unprepared running around like lost puppy dogs. It's just too frustrating to see a potentially good football team come out looking like that.

I really think it's time. They've ran their course and taken us as far as they're capable. This is 3 times now (including preseason) where have seen the team show up and look and act completely lost. Totally unprepared running around like lost puppy dogs. It's just too frustrating to see a potentially good football team come out looking like that.

That coupled with the fact that we don't try to fix our issues(scheme wise) and just hope it works out is why I agree with you on the end result. It's over.

Even if we win all our home games and sneak into the playoffs, this staff doesn't have what it takes to be truly competitive.

I'm banning your sorry azz right now. That isn't even in the same solar system as funny. Here's an idea, go hang around at a hospital and wait for someone to get wheeled into the hospital so you can dump a pound of morton's salt on their wounds.

Shoulda taken my advice haha

That coupled with the fact that we don't try to fix our issues(scheme wise) and just hope it works out is why I agree with you on the end result. It's over.

Even if we win all our home games and sneak into the playoffs, this staff doesn't have what it takes to be truly competitive.

The only tiny little positive I saw today is that Koetter didn't abandon the running game at the first sign of trouble like he usually does.