Mike Nolan's Gameplan

#1ATLFALCONSFAN

Guest facelessman07

Aka Mike Smith's gameplan

Smitty is calling the shots behind the scenes, and he's doing an AWFUL job

Edited by facelessman07

I like Nolan and Smith but I'm tired of being afraid to blitz or show signs of blitzes on running downs. How is it when teams play our offense, they don't sit back and react but that is our only option. Our LB only show blitz twice a game and I would run too if the linebacker sits 5 yards behind the dt who struggle to get push consistently.

Honestly can you look at that game and explain what we were doing on defense to stop the run or pass. Like many posters keep saying the middle of the field is open all the time, so where is the safety. I know we have to give up something in order to stop another but what are we taking away for us to play so poorly on defense.

R U fukn ********? Our HC is a former DC and we are one of the worst defenses in the league every year. Why are 11 year olds allowed to post here? I thought that was done when Swift was banned.

Lol what's your point? Would you have rather me make the title "Mike Smith's Gameplan" they are interchangeable at this point.

I blame Nolan's for certain things but I'm more than convinced that Mike Smith is NOT the coach to take this team any further. He was the DC and since he's been here our D was never Top 10.. I guess NOT even TOP 15

They have both been disappointing from a coaching stand point thus far.

Guest facelessman07

Now he's not even responsible for the play calls??? Hahahaha

Are you his son? Honestly.

Nope, but I stole Smitty's notepad a few weeks ago and this is what I found...

scissors.kinder.jpg

Guest facelessman07

I worry about what you Googled to get that image haha

I found it a few weeks back when I was looking at funny drawings when I was bored in class lol

Side note: its really stupid they've put a cap on the number of likes you can give per day

Edited by facelessman07

I like Nolan and Smith but I'm tired of being afraid to blitz or show signs of blitzes on running downs. How is it when teams play our offense, they don't sit back and react but that is our only option. Our LB only show blitz twice a game and I would run too if the linebacker sits 5 yards behind the dt who struggle to get push consistently.

Honestly can you look at that game and explain what we were doing on defense to stop the run or pass. Like many posters keep saying the middle of the field is open all the time, so where is the safety. I know we have to give up something in order to stop another but what are we taking away for us to play so poorly on defense.

People are getting open because the QB has all day to throw it.

Just can't believe Nolan called the same def play that gave up that td against Cincy. It's clear we don't have the talent and Nolan is spitting in the wind. Norv embarrassed Nolan today...he had plenty of time to prepare.

I don't believe Nolan knows what to do if he can't get pressure rushing four...seems lost coaching our inadequate roster

I'm convinced that this staff doesn't actually come up with gameplans. They just hope that stuff works.

I've actually said this many times. We don't install a gameplan week to week. We install and offense and a defense at the beginning of the year, then try to run those... I've wanted a coach who watches film and attacks each individual team's weakness forever now.

We shoulda come hard and all day at a rookie qb... instead we got ZERO pressure and let that first start rookie f'er look like Tom Brady AGAIN!???