Panthers@ravens Game Thread.

Big Bubba

I want a win.. 3-1 would be nice.. but, on the road against a good team, is always a hard task. 2-2 is just as likely as 3-1, at the end of tomorrow.

SS89, will get some decent yards. KB should get some decent yards.

As soon as this game is over, SS89 will be on most Panther fans "Favorite player" list again...since, win or lose, the trash talking between him and the Panthers will be put to an end.

My concerns..........is our Oine gimping Cam even more than they have the past two weeks.

All in all. I'm just hoping for no injuries.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all about being patient with SS89. He has made a career of doing what he wants and rarely getting a flag thrown his way. We do have some young men in the secondary, one of which is very prone to outbursts. (Norman).

Pass rush has to get on Flacco. Without Hardy, the pass rush has been a shell of its former self. the 3rd string DE Addison has done a decent job.... he is currently #3 in the nfl in sacks, but he is a situational player.. that seemingly can't handle the run. Whereas Hardy was a complete DE. After this week Alexander comes back.. Hardy's primary back-up, he is one of the more complete back-ups on the roster and should bolster the pass rush.

Ravens saw the Steelers run all over the Panthers. They will no doubt, attempt to duplicate that. Going in, the only positive in that, is the Ravens do not have a RB on their roster at the moment that can move like the Steelers' Bell.