Hey Volunteer Falcon

Miller2Rison

No problem man. Offense looked very sharp when Worley had time to throw. The defense did a good job against the pass but got gashed on the run occasionally (you expect that against UGA though). Hurd ran like a beast the whole game and really added a boost to the offense. Worley went out with an elbow injury for a few series in the 2nd half and Peterman came in and crapped the bed. We also had a fumble in the end zone on a hand off that was devastating. Peterman fumbled a read option on the UGA 40 or so because he couldn't make the read in time.

Overall it was a pretty solid performance and left me hopeful we can end the Florida streak next week.

Edited by Volunteer Falcon

thanks bro, preciate it. im not sold on hurd, he seems small to be a #1 RB in NCAA Div. 1, he's not bad but better defenses like Oklahoma seem to shut him down, we just don't seem to have a RB who can carry a power load like Arian Foster did.

Maybe you got Hurd mixed up with another back. I thought he looked very strong and certainly big enough. So I checked several sites and the consensus seems to be that he is 6'3" 227 lbs.

Hate to say it but if Worley stayed in for the whole game....we lose.

no telling what would have happened. it was big we knocked him out of the game due to the pressure we were bringing. those blitzes Pruitt dial up and our front did a great job being in worley's and pederman's all afternoon. very proud of Dawson as well for both fumble recoveries and one resulted in the winning touchdown. i really wish sony michel hadn't went out with his shoulder injury.. he was running great against the vol's defense.. sony is so special. UGA would have probably scored a few more touchdowns had he been available when we had to sit gurley.

miller you know you can rewatch on www.espn3.com?