Hageman Will Break Out Sunday

gHost83

I believe Hageman will have a very good game Sunday. His Alma Mater is trouncing Michigan in Michigan right now. He is coming home to his stomping ground and has every reason to be emotionally charged for this game. He has been doing well absorbing double teams but I would like to see him more at the 3 tech out there with Soliai so he can get more 1 on 1 matchups. It's just a hunch, but the stars are aligning for him.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let the haters bother you, OP. Legit thread, and I hope you're right.

Thanks homie. With the way Minnesota completely dominated Michigan today, I can see Hageman going off. He's a really emotional guy, and if he can focus that, can kick start his play from average to above average and higher.

Hageman = Peria Jerry 2.0

Hageman = Peria Jerry 2.0

I think it's the opposite. Peria lacked emotion, which can be seen in the way he left the team on Hard Knocks. Hageman was the reason Peters went off in the Bucs game. Soliai and Jackson didn't play very many snaps. He needed to be doubled and that allowed Peters to get the one on one matchups that he needed. If we use him more as a 3 tech, it's possible that his play can greatly improve.

Edited by gHost83

Really? It's funny how people can hide behind a computer and talk shiit about someone you don't even know. No need to call people names dude, grow up.

I thought you made a worthy post. I would love to see Hageman emerge in this game, even getting some good pressure.

The internet is filled with shitbags, no worries.