War **** Waylon/ Auburn La Tech Game

Mr. Hoopah!

nice td drive by la tech. 38 to 17 now.. closer than I expected this game to be.

The Auburn defense has played good again today like they did against KSU but the offense has been awful again today. We have absolutely no threat of a passing game with Nick Marshall at QB so teams don't even have to worry about it. It's allowing them to crash the LOS to stop the run and they're having success stopping our run game. I don't understand why Jeremy Johnson hasn't gotten a series to see if he can loosen up the defense to open up the run game. Gus is being subborn as heIl by keeping Marshall in.

It's so not fun watching Auburn play like total crap and Gus not do anything about it.

AUBURN, Alabama - If you’re not keeping score at home, Auburn is 4-0 after beating Louisiana Tech 45-17.

If that record on the last Saturday in September seems like a minor detail, the bottom line means something to Gus Malzahn.

If the Auburn head coach said it once in his postgame press conference after the program’s 300th win in Jordan-Hare Stadium, he said it three times.

“I’ll go back to this,” Malzahn said for the third and final time. “We’re 4-0.”

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/09/the_brutal_sec_west_has_two_te.html

We have absolutely no threat of a passing game with Nick Marshall at QB so teams don't even have to worry about it. It's allowing them to crash the LOS to stop the run and they're having success stopping our run game. I don't understand why Jeremy Johnson hasn't gotten a series to see if he can loosen up the defense to open up the run game. Gus is being subborn as heIl by keeping Marshall in.

Where is Tray Matthews when Marshall needs him?

AUBURN, Alabama - If you’re not keeping score at home, Auburn is 4-0 after beating Louisiana Tech 45-17.

If that record on the last Saturday in September seems like a minor detail, the bottom line means something to Gus Malzahn.

If the Auburn head coach said it once in his postgame press conference after the program’s 300th win in Jordan-Hare Stadium, he said it three times.

“I’ll go back to this,” Malzahn said for the third and final time. “We’re 4-0.”

http://www.al.com/au...has_two_te.html

Right. But Auburn can't continue to play like that and expect to keep winning now that we're entering the meat of our SEC schedule. Gus knows it even if he doesn't want to say it publicly.