Nfc Playbook..kenny Vicarro Huge Liability On D..even Our Safeties Playing Better

outofsight2484

Pretty hilarious they crowned themselves as the best safety duo and now Vicarro is starting to look like a bust. I had a post that said we would expose the saints D for what it truly is and of course I got flamed for it. Anyways we seem to run the same kind of safety sets as the saints with ishmael, moore, and lowery and its starting to look like even the falcons have a better tandom!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you got flamed for saying that the atlanta falcons O was going to expose the saints D.... on the atlanta falcons messageboard? really?

Due to Planck's well known Correlation of Fan Confidence to Team Losses, it has been made clear that message board postings expecting success result in the team's players and coaches expecting an easy victory, which invariably leads to surprise and disappointment. In essence, if enough posters are optimistic, the team doesn't even bother to practice. The science is settled here, in many posters' minds.

Byrd making 9 mil a year hasnt been worth it so far ... I was willing to pay him 6 but Earl Thomas and maybe Weddle is worth that ... Didnt think Byrd was

The best part is that next year his cap hit is pretty hefty. They only made his cap hit this year a couple million so they could afford to sign every free agent in the offseason.

Pretty hilarious they crowned themselves as the best safety duo and now Vicarro is starting to look like a bust. I had a post that said we would expose the saints D for what it truly is and of course I got flamed for it. Anyways we seem to run the same kind of safety sets as the saints with ishmael, moore, and lowery and its starting to look like even the falcons have a better tandom!

Never was a fan, you can have Byrd too. 4.6 safeties are not a good move in my opinion. Let the Saints keep lining those guys up to attempt to cover our WRs.

Weddle isn't worth that much

Im very high on Eric Weddle but thats why its a maybe there ... Earl Thomas is the only guy i can feel comfortable with paying that much ....

Being 100% I wouldnt want to pay any safety that much ... But ill be comfortable paying Earl ...

I wouldnt want to pay J.J Watt 16 mil a year ... ill only want to pay a QB that much

The best part is that next year his cap hit is pretty hefty. They only made his cap hit this year a couple million so they could afford to sign every free agent in the offseason.

but but but but but.........but MICKEY LOOMIS! don't make fun of LOOMIS! and and and all of the moves that LOOMIS makes cuz LOOMIS is a legend and the best GM ever cuz the Saints are da best ever at everything! OMG MICKEY LOOMIS!

It's three games into his second season, after a very good rookie campaign. Hardly time to roll out the bust talk. The whole defense has been a disappointment so far, as it seems Rob Ryan has gone to the omelette opposite of what made them such a good defense last year.

You'll be hard pressed to find somebody who hasn't looked bad on occasion on our defense so far. They looked better last week, so hopefully tht continues.

Vacarro excels in a rover role. He's very good playing tight ends and the slot, although he's been beaten by a couple slot receivers this season. I mean, how many strong safeties are legit asked to cover WRs? Not many. The first two games Ryan played him more like a safety, in a lot of deep zone with Byrd. He didn't look good. Last game they moved him down and let him play like he did last year and he looked better.

It's early. Has he looked great? Nope. I expected more. But nobody is talking bust, except for you lol.