Interesting Breakdown Of Our Offense By A Viking Outlet

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's beside the point though. The way it was written in the article, it's like he's been bad for 2 or 3 years. He hasn't even played 3 years yet.

Just a lazy inaccuracy in an otherwise solid article

Yea. I wasn't answering to the article. I was agreeing with you basically ADDING that even tho it was a small sample he still held his own against the Giants starters.

That's beside the point though. The way it was written in the article, it's like he's been bad for 2 or 3 years. He hasn't even played 3 years yet.

Just a lazy inaccuracy in an otherwise solid article

Maybe his pressures from the other years have been so many that he still leads the league for all three years, have you done that research?

This.

So it's the receivers and not koetter.

Still is Koetter if he decides to keep calling passing plays which will prompt DBs to play off the LOS so as to only allow passing plays underneath. Pound SJax/Quizz/Smith/Freeman in there and they'll start creeping up.

Edited by JerseyNo12

Still is Koetter if he decides to keep calling passing plays which will prompt DBs to play off the LOS so as to only allow passing plays underneath. Pound SJax/Quizz/Smith/Freeman in there and they'll start creeping up.

And in the curl route discussion, I liked this part:

It’s not an insoluble problem; solid coverage, like in most situations, will deal with the option routes correctly. The biggest worry will be when those curls start turning into stop-and-go routes—getting a consistent pattern of curls on film is the first step to getting open deep on double-moves midway through the season.