The Reason Rookie Q B's Look Like Brady Against The Falcons

Bring It

The reason ??

Cuz all week long in their meetings the coaches drum it into their Rookie Heads that they are about to face the lamest, weakest, non threatening Defense (playing on the road) of their entire NFL career and if they just DO THEIR JOB , nothing more...........they will win, and they will look like Tom Brady in the process. The opposing NFL Offense coaches probably can't wait to face the Falcons in their house.

Unfortunately..............it works.

Geno Smith has one good game against us and all of a sudden it's a trend. Good ol' TATF.

The Geno Smith loss was MILD compared to the embarrassment in Houston on Dec. 4, 2011 against our NOW very own TJ Yates.

It was Rookie Yates' VERY first NFL start. He had a whopping 14 minutes previous NFL playing time before that game. No way we could lose..........right ??

You guessed it............Falcons flop 17-10.

Total HUMILIATION.

The Geno Smith loss was MILD compared to the embarrassment in Houston on Dec. 4, 2011 against our NOW very own TJ Yates.

It was Rookie Yates' VERY first NFL start. He had a whopping 14 minutes previous NFL playing time before that game. No way we could lose..........right ??

Total HUMILIATION.

Losing to a playoff team by one TD is total humiliation?

I thought getting blown out by the Packers where they never had to punt was humiliating but I guess that's just me...

Total HUMILIATION.

You care to post Yates numbers from that game?

The reason ??

Cuz all week long in their meetings the coaches drum it into their Rookie Heads that they are about to face the lamest, weakest, non threatening Defense (playing on the road) of their entire NFL career and if they just DO THEIR JOB , nothing more...........they will win, and they will look like Tom Brady in the process. The opposing NFL Offense coaches probably can't wait to face the Falcons in their house.

Unfortunately..............it works.

Now all the trolls are gone, you are officially the worst poster on this board.Get it together!!!

No...........losing to a K I D QB with ZERO NFL experience is total humiliation.

So training camp... Pre-season... And months of NFL practices count as ZERO NFL experience...

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.

Losing to a playoff team on the road is a little less embarrassing than getting blown out as the number 1 seed. Especially when we could have had a bunch of high school kids playing defense and the results would have been the same.... No punts and scoring on every drive.

OP is gonna be upset if Bridgewater gets handled.

No way I'll be upset.

We should win easily.

Problem is this same ugly scenario has been around before. Everybody all pumped, only to have our expectations stomped on again...........and again.

Is today's team 100 times better than the past disappointments they fielded ??

Yup.

I hope they win 38-10..............but the memories are still so fresh...........and they linger.

Hate it.