What Should Kuechly's Nickname Be?

Big Bubba

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll probably get a record contract for MLBs, but it will still somewhat pale in comparison to the contract high end Cbs and high end DEs get.

Yeah, I said it the other day in TATF that I love having the great young CBs. It's just gonna hurt when they both go up for contracts at the same time. If they continue to play well and get better they're gonna get paid. At least by then we'll have a bunch of these old vets off the roster and the cap is going to keep jumping up.

Yeah, I said it the other day in TATF that I love having the great young CBs. It's just gonna hurt when they both go up for contracts at the same time. If they continue to play well and get better they're gonna get paid. At least by then we'll have a bunch of these old vets off the roster and the cap is going to keep jumping up.

If both prove to be great young CBs over the next couple of years.. only one will get paid big.. the other will probably sign with another team. Having two high priced CBs is almost the same as having two high priced DEs.. which is something the Panthers are going through now. Even if Hardy WAS allowed to play, it would still be too much invested into two DEs this season.

If both prove to be great young CBs over the next couple of years.. only one will get paid big.. the other will probably sign with another team. Having two high priced CBs is almost the same as having two high priced DEs.. which is something the Panthers are going through now. Even if Hardy WAS allowed to play, it would still be too much invested into two DEs this season.

It's possible, I just really feel we would try and keep both. It does all depend on money though. Especially if their production remains competitive and they both ball out. Can't pay one and not the other. We'll see I guess, there are worse situations to be in.

It's possible, I just really feel we would try and keep both. It does all depend on money though. Especially if their production remains competitive and they both ball out. Can't pay one and not the other. We'll see I guess, there are worse situations to be in.

May take the Hurney approach.........except with Cbs instead of RBs. :lol:

Hey! Decoud is supposed to excel on their defense because of their Dline! rolleyes.gif

Well it's not quite the same d-line without Hardy, who is easily one of the best and most versatile DEs in the game... combined with the fact that Johnson isn't quite playing to his usual level so far this year. He's still getting pressures, but isn't finishing the deal, and he's been a little undisciplined in the run game.

Then there's the issue that Thomas Davis (another major player on the defense) has apparently been playing through a hamstring and hip injury. It's not quite the same vaunted front 7 it could be if it were full power. It's still good, no doubt, but not quite what it could be.

Even so, the defense has only had one bad showing, one which was mainly just more about our **** ups and the Steelers capitalizing on it more so than anything they did offensively. Lol but yeah, by all means strike the iron while it's hot and get your shots in while you can I guess.

Worrilow > Kuechley

Lol. If you're gonna spell that scrub's name right then at the very least get the reigning DPOY/DROY/best LBer in the NFL's name right. It's Kuechly.

Ryan > Cam is at least a little more believable, even if it's still laughable. :lol: