Anyone Else Hoping The Saints And Cowgirls Tie This Sunday?

MARCUS_MARGARITA

I hate both the Saints and the Cowboy.

I hate the Saints more though with the Cowboys not that far behind.

America's team my butt!! :angry:

Ever see that map of the world with most loved and hated teams by country/continent? I laugh to myself every time I think about it, because apparently Africa really really hates the Cowboys. I like to think it's all those t-shirts they keep printing every year about them being the "supposed top contenders winning their divisions and or Superbowl" that they end up sending over there for charity.

Ever see that map of the world with most loved and hated teams by country/continent? I laugh to myself every time I think about it, because apparently Africa really really hates the Cowboys. I like to think it's all those t-shirts they keep printing every year about them being the "supposed top contenders winning their divisions and or Superbowl" that they end up sending over there for charity.

Lol

Yeah, all those "Cowboys NFC East Division Champions", " Cowboys NFC Conference Champions', and "Cowboys Super Bowl Champions" t-shirts and hats each year are starting to even make Africans embarrassed to be associated with them.

I bet even they are wanting Jerry to fire Jerry now.

Guest Negatorris

I wanna know why Asia hates the Patriots so much and why Canada hates the Giants.

They've had the "America's Team" moniker since the Staubach era. Since way back then they've been shoving that crap down our throats. I never voted! Ain't no America's Team to me! :angry:

I know!! Who voted? The media? America likes winners.....the falcons have been to the super bowl more recently than the cowboys!! The cowboys haven't been winners in bout 2 decades

I still don't know why the Media is so ga ga over the Cowboys, they haven't done crap in over a decade, they always end up 8-8 which is almost worse than something like 4-12 and Romo always chokes.

I hate the Saints a little worse but Dallas is right up their in my most hated team category, I still remember the early 80's playoffs.

Edited by MAD597