Mic'd Up:kroy, Worrilow, Ryan

ya_boi_j

I feel like Worrilow needs to be more vocal on the field. Not necessarily talking ish, but leading, giving directions, getting in the teams ear, etc. You want your leading MLB/ILB to take command. His video almost seems like it was people talking in his mike as much as it was him using it.

I agree.

I feel like Worrilow needs to be more vocal on the field. Not necessarily talking ish, but leading, giving directions, getting in the teams ear, etc. You want your leading MLB/ILB to take command. His video almost seems like it was people talking in his mike as much as it was him using it.

Yep. He's too quiet on the field, needs to be louder.

That's kind of funny seeing Ryan get sacked really hard, but then gets right up like nothing happened while the guy who sacked looked injured. I really think Matt is made out of rubber.

after the beating he took last season, I think you're right. He has to be in the Peterson family

after the beating he took last season, I think you're right. He has to be in the Peterson family

He is one tough dude. People see him and see skinny blonde preppy Irish Catholic. They don't think he would be such an iron man and can take a beating like no other. He just impresses the heck out of me with his toughness.

They only showed one second of Worrilow pre-snap, lol

How do y'all know he needs to be louder?

Maybe he louder, I don't know. I'm just going off the video. If he was louder then that is the worst produced mic'd up section ever.

"Fans don't want to hear him yelling, they want to hear heavy breathing."

The producer must have weird fetishes.

I agree in part, but audio tapes can be edited however they (the NFL or Falcons) want! Watch the Matt Ryan one...half time his audio is deleted when the ball is snapped!! I'm sure he said something!