mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,026 posts in this topic

Did you watch the video?

Oh I did. Im just saying there have been a lot of buzz feed articles about it on Facebook too. Its just odd that all of the sudden girls taking ***** is now news haha

Oh I did. Im just saying there have been a lot of buzz feed articles about it on Facebook too. Its just odd that all of the sudden girls taking ***** is now news haha

Everybody poops.

Are you offended that girls poop? Hopefully you get used to it before you get married.

Not in the slightest. Thats why I find it odd. Does the world think we're all 5 year olds? Might as well start writing articles about the sky being blue.

Not in the slightest. Thats why I find it odd. Does the world think we're all 5 year olds? Might as well start writing articles about the sky being blue.

Buzzfeed pretty much writes articles that appeal to 20 somethings that will see the article on facebook and laugh hysterically, proclaiming "HAHAHAHAHAHA I remember "are you afraid of the dark, I'm so old HAHAHAHA"

and

"HAHAHAHAHA that list of the struggles of a 26 year old girl is SO TRUE I'm old now HAHAHAHAAHAHA"

Andras likes this

It's not meant to be taken so seriously.

Buzzfeed pretty much writes articles that appeal to 20 somethings that will see the article on facebook and laugh hysterically, proclaiming "HAHAHAHAHAHA I remember "are you afraid of the dark, I'm so old HAHAHAHA"

and

"HAHAHAHAHA that list of the struggles of a 26 year old girl is SO TRUE I'm old now HAHAHAHAAHAHA"

We do the same thing in the "How's The World Different From When You Were A Kid? " thread except we include an occasional picture of testicles.

mdrake34 likes this