mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,413 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, for real.

I'd do it with a safety harness. I'm believing the knob in the video was trusting his grip. I'm supposing that you'd do it with one hand on the rope.

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

I'd do it with a safety harness. I'm believing the knob in the video was trusting his grip. I'm supposing that you'd do it with one hand on the rope.

In my youth.

Just now, JayOzOne said:

In my Depends.

I did some serious either brave or dunbsheit in my youth. 

Example, I climbed scaffolding 200' high (on the outside) without a harness on a bet.

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Example, I climbed scaffolding 200' high (on the outside) without a harness on a bet.

I'd do it. If I could get a job changing light bulbs at the tops of TV antennas, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Those guys get paid a ton for each job and my fear of heights is easily suppressed. My illogical fear is bridges with wide spans over valleys or water. :ninja: With that said, I'd lose my puppies if I had to do this for a living:

Image result for antenna view skyscraper"

Just now, JayOzOne said:

I'd do it. If I could get a job changing light bulbs at the tops of TV antennas, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Those guys get paid a ton for each job and my fear of heights is easily suppressed. My illogical fear is bridges with wide spans over valleys or water. :ninja: With that said, I'd lose my puppies if I had to do this for a living:

Image result for antenna view skyscraper"

Give Sponge a call he'll get you a job doing that.

18 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I did that in college.  Drunk.  Climbed the outside of a tower crane, 14 stories, on a dare.  Possibly the dumbest thing I’ve ever done.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

14 minutes ago, kicker said:

I did that in college.  Drunk.  Climbed the outside of a tower crane, 14 stories, on a dare.  Possibly the dumbest thing I’ve ever done.

I hear ya