mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,263 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

These could also be useful to one of the millennials on here...just sayin'

This was supposed to be in the other thread. But posting "I know you are, but what am I?" in response is poor form.

10 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

New routine for our Blue Angels to try.

Pretty sure that ain't happening. WIth that said, I still remember watching the Thunderbirds at Wright-Patterson when I was ~10 years old (almost 50 years ago). What a recruiting tool.

Big_Dog likes this

2 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Pretty sure that ain't happening. WIth that said, I still remember watching the Thunderbirds at Wright-Patterson when I was ~10 years old (almost 50 years ago). What a recruiting tool.

They were at an airshow near ATL a couple of weeks ago.  I live near Dobbins AFB and they based there for the show.  The Friday before the show they where practicing and they kept screaming over my house at near tree top level going very fast.  It was awesome and scary a the same time.  (First time they screamed over my cul-de-sac they timed it perfect as I was walking down driveway to get the mail, flew over so low and so fast I could only see them for about 2 seconds  (scared the bejesus out of me).

Big_Dog and JayOzOne like this

On 10/28/2019 at 8:46 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

I watched her body during the entire video...impressive.

Yeah, that's not the motivational video you need to watch if you're trying to tell your mind to stop lusting.   

WhenFalconsWin likes this