mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

15,998 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 8/23/2019 at 11:08 AM, Vogelgryff said:

Probably too good to be true...

It's fake.

First, the shooter places the gun on the counter as he falls, then then robber hands the gun to the shop keeper, before running at the end, with a jump cut in between takes.

Edit: it's an ad for a facebook series about teenagers...

Edited by Doozer

9 hours ago, shc said:

What am I looking at here?

Some ***hole decided to take the occasion to rob four guys. But they decided that it wasn't their day to be mugged so they jumped him, took him down and grabbed his gun. Then, the ***hole's ***hole friend came over to rescue him but one of the dudes had the gun so they had to run off with their tales between their legs.

10 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Some ***hole decided to take the occasion to rob four guys. But they decided that it wasn't their day to be mugged so they jumped him, took him down and grabbed his gun. Then, the ***hole's ***hole friend came over to rescue him but one of the dudes had the gun so they had to run off with their tales between their legs.

This is how life should always work in a perfect world  Unfortunately, that's not the case.

49 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

This is how life should always work in a perfect world  Unfortunately, that's not the case.

The guy with the gun should have shot the tire out of their car. At the very least, they should have snapped the license tag of the car before it drove away. Thank God, Goon #2 wasn't carrying. Between them, they should have absolutely bloodied the two goons but they looked surprised to be in the situation.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

They're lucky they didn't get shot. It took them forever just to grab the gun.

I have never seen this highlight before.  I've never even heard of the guys in the clip.  But the dude batting is my new hero...

19 minutes ago, notthatcool said:

I have never seen this highlight before.  I've never even heard of the guys in the clip.  But the dude batting is my new hero...

I know this because Lenny Randall was a Texas Rangers player.