mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,263 posts in this topic

On 6/26/2019 at 10:09 PM, JayOzOne said:

How long before we hear WFW tell us it only hurt a little bit when he did his back when he took his boat on an around the world cruise. :lol: :tiphat:

22 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

How long before we hear WFW tell us it only hurt a little bit when he did his back when he took his boat on an around the world cruise. :lol: :tiphat:

Obsess much, Squirrely Bob? WFW is living rent free in that head of yours..:slick:

1 hour ago, The Legendary SB said:

Trump is his primary obsession but you're up in his noggin next to Trump.  

;)  Love to expose inequities. :tiphat:

5 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Don't forget, he used his appendix as bait after he dug out one of his ribs and whittled it down to a hook. Then he caught two great white sharks (with one hook), one of which he ate and the other he tamed so it could pull him around the ocean when the was no wind while he sang "Louie, Louie".

On 6/28/2019 at 1:26 PM, JayOzOne said:

Don't forget, he used his appendix as bait after he dug out one of his ribs and whittled it down to a hook. Then he caught two great white sharks (with one hook), one of which he ate and the other he tamed so it could pull him around the ocean when the was no wind while he sang "Louie, Louie".

Now that there was funny Jay. LOL twice.

On 6/26/2019 at 10:09 PM, JayOzOne said:

Knowing what I know about most of the physicians I work with everyday, this could be me at some point. 

29 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Image may contain: text

I'm still waiting on that download from 1996 to finish.  

I remember waiting for 45 minutes one Saturday morning for the <2:00 trailer for the first X-Men movie to download. At least I was able to watch it a few times before moving on. My inner fan boy was hyped over how neat the internet was proving to be.

10 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

True Story. My daughter made a softball team for her middle school. She had always started. But once 4 elementary schools fed into the middle school. She was on a team with several girls who's parents worked for the school system. I went to the first couple of games and she didnt get to play ...not even get an at bat. She broke down crying after one game and I had had enough. I went to her coach and asked her what the problem was. She said I'm trying to do my best ,,,we have'nt won a game all season .... I said yes I see that. My daughter made this team she'd like to contribute.  I realize youre trying to make the other parents that work for the school proud  but my daughter can strike out and drop the ball just as good as any of theirs.

Next game daughter plays... knock in the winning RBI for their first win . suck on that. I told her finish the year out and if she didn't want to play anymore with all the school politics that would be fine. But dont quit this year.   Seems like yesterday but she is now a school teacher for that very school.

Regular Guy and JayOzOne like this

6 hours ago, Skeetbird said:

True Story. My daughter made a softball team for her middle school. She had always started. But once 4 elementary schools fed into the middle school. She was on a team with several girls who's parents worked for the school system. I went to the first couple of games and she didnt get to play ...not even get an at bat. She broke down crying after one game and I had had enough. I went to her coach and asked her what the problem was. She said I'm trying to do my best ,,,we have'nt won a game all season .... I said yes I see that. My daughter made this team she'd like to contribute.  I realize youre trying to make the other parents that work for the school proud  but my daughter can strike out and drop the ball just as good as any of theirs.

Next game daughter plays... knock in the winning RBI for their first win . suck on that. I told her finish the year out and if she didn't want to play anymore with all the school politics that would be fine. But dont quit this year.   Seems like yesterday but she is now a school teacher for that very school.

Love it. Good job on all fronts, Dad.

Skeetbird likes this

29 minutes ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Way overboard. Surprised she didn't ship her pants, or maybe she did.

Posted (edited)

The DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION SCHEDULE has been released. 
Monday July 20, 2020

11:15 AM
Free lunch, medical marijuana, and bus ride to the Convention.
Forms distributed for Food Stamp enrollment.

2:30 PM
Group Voter Registration for Undocumented Immigrants.

4:00 PM
Opening U.S. flag burning ceremony and salute to the rainbow flag
Sponsored by CNN

4:15 PM
Address on "Being the Real You"
Rachel Dolezal, former Head of the Seattle NAACP and
Caitlyn Jenner

4:30 PM
"How to Bank $200 Million as a Public Servant and Claim to be Broke"
Bill & Hillary Clinton

4:45 PM
“How to have a successful career without ever having a job, and still avoid paying taxes!”
A Seminar Moderated by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson

5:00 PM
Medals of Freedom presentation to Army deserter Bo Berghdal
Baltimore Looters

5:15  "How to respond to Amazon's job creation plan"                                                                   A lecture hosted by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

5:30 PM
Invitation-only Autograph Session
Souvenir photographs of Elizabeth Warren dressed in Native American clothing

5:45 PM
"How to give a neck massage" (women only)
A free demonstration by former Vice President Joe Biden

6:00 PM
General vote on praising Baltimore rioters, and on using the terminology "Alternative Shoppers" instead of "Looters"

7:30 PM
"How to claim voter suppression when you lose an election"                                                       A seminar hosted by Stacy Abrams

8:30 PM
The White House "Semantics Committee" Meeting
General vote on re-branding "Muslim Terrorism" as "Random Acts of Islamic Over-Exuberance"

9:00 PM
“Liberal Bias in Media – How we can make it work for you”
Tutorial sponsored by CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times with Guest Speaker, Don Lemon

9:15 PM
Tribute Film to the Brave Freedom Fighters still incarcerated at GITMO
by Michael Moore

9:45 PM
Personal Finance Seminar - "Businesses Don't Create Jobs"
Hosted by former President Barack Obama

10:00 PM
Group Condemnation of Gun Owners, White Men, and Christians 

10:30 PM
Ceremonial “We Surrender” Waving of the White Flag 

11:00 PM
Short film, "Setting Up Your Own Illegal Email Server While Serving in A Cabinet Post and How to Pretend It's No Big Deal"
Hosted by Hillary Clinton

11:30 PM
Official Nomination of Kamala Harris
Bill Maher and Chris Matthews

This schedule is subject to additions and deletions as warranted. Please refer to updates.

Edited by The Kingfish