mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,099 posts in this topic

On 1/8/2019 at 1:32 PM, JayOzOne said:

I was like ... whats the point of this?  And then there was that "wait for it" moment.  Thanks for sharing.     

Don't know where else to post this but I have to share a laugh. The wife ordered a small $200 on sale (reg $400) bench from Wayfair.

Four legs needing to be attached to the seat. The holes drilled in the legs were 1/2 inch off from the framework. Called and asked how we arrange returns as this was the first time doing business with Wayfair.

Are you ready for their response? . . . . . It was "throw it away and we'll credit back your card"  :lol:

JayOzOne and Vogelgryff like this

4 hours ago, big_dog said:

Don't know where else to post this but I have to share a laugh. The wife ordered a small $200 on sale (reg $400) bench from Wayfair.

Four legs needing to be attached to the seat. The holes drilled in the legs were 1/2 inch off from the framework. Called and asked how we arrange returns as this was the first time doing business with Wayfair.

Are you ready for their response? . . . . . It was "throw it away and we'll credit back your card"  :lol:

Wayfair sucks, I learned that the hard way.  Try Hayneedle, they have better stuff at better prices +discounts and their customer service is great. 

Big_Dog likes this

17 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Cough up the cover price and wonder no more.

That was a good show.  Sent it to my daughter to see.  She has taught dance and done so with some professionals, she'll appreciate that vid.