mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,090 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Darwin and the gene pool. 

The dude on the electrical wires wasn't wearing his rubber long length protective gloves. I've seen that actually burn off a guys arm. 

The other two weren't much better. 

I know a guy with one butt cheek because he got electrocuted while having a pliers in his back pocket. He lost a finger too.

9 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I know a guy with one butt cheek because he got electrocuted while having a pliers in his back pocket. He lost a finger too.

Electricity is a fierce eater. 

SpongeDad likes this

Baby sharks duh duh da doo doo doo Baby sharks duh duh da doo doo doo Baby sharks duh duh da doo doo doo Baby sharks

9 minutes ago, biloxifalcon said:

weekend-morning-awesomeness-40-photos-57-25-1.gif?w=250

Be my luck my knees would lock up and I cannot get out of that position quick enough. WFW, a gator snack...no thank you

2 hours ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Looks like something is getting STUFFED tonight.....:airquote:

https://i.imgur.com/Kk71y32.mp4

Okay, that is weird as she-it. I mean I like my turkey's with dressing, gravy, and some cranberry sauce. I don't like my turkey's like this.  We don't do this in Virginia with our turkey's...just don't mention baaaa baaaa sheep...just sayin'

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Okay, that is weird as she-it. I mean I like my turkey's with dressing, gravy, and some cranberry sauce. I don't like my turkey's like this.  We don't do this in Virginia with our turkey's...just don't mention baaaa baaaa sheep...just sayin'

I'll take, "what's the weirdest thing I will ever read on the ABF Falcons board" for $1000, Alex. 

Side note: it's WFW, so maybe I shouldn't feel as such. 

WhenFalconsWin likes this