mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,087 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Porkins said:

Kid needs his *** kicked. 

Seriously, that punk should not be allowed back in her class. His father should have him stand in front of the class and explain exactly what his punishment will be and that it's going to last until the Summer break.

Porkins likes this

8 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Seriously, that punk should not be allowed back in her class. His father should have him stand in front of the class and explain exactly what his punishment will be and that it's going to last until the Summer break.

In my day the teacher could go after your *** and parents would support the teacher. Kids, social media, no discipline, what has this generation of parents done to these kids?

13 hours ago, Brehus said:

I can't fathom why anyone would want to be a teacher. 4 years of college to make less money than me? And have to deal with stuff like this? No, thank you. 

kicker and Porkins like this

On 3/13/2019 at 7:58 PM, Porkins said:

Kid needs his *** kicked. 

Maybe they could have used a kid like this in the class

Also....you can tell it's the quiet/good kid in class because when he starts snapping everyone just shuts the **** up. 

41 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Maybe they could have used a kid like this in the class

Also....you can tell it's the quiet/good kid in class because when he starts snapping everyone just shuts the **** up. 

I'll never forget my last few weeks of 6th grade. I had a friend named Carrie who was very quiet and clearly the apple of her parents eyes because she was smart and respectful. One day she and the toughest girl in school, Lenore, came into the room after recess and they were arguing with each other. The argument raged and the teacher, Mrs. Hodder, couldn't rein it in. Finally, she smiled and told Carrie: "Carrie, if you're going to talk tough to Lenore, why don't you get up and do something about it."

Carrie got up and administered the most brutal beat down i saw in my 12 years of public education. Mrs. Hodder totally freaked out. Carrie was suspended for the rest of the year and I think she must have been expelled because she didn't progress to junior high with us even though she was smarter than me (I was still an A student in 6th grade). I thought that was so wrong. Mrs. Hodder should have quit or been fired before Carrie should have been punished like that.

9 hours ago, Brehus said:

And you posted that for what reason?

I woke up one day last Summer and saw a spider as big as my fist on the ceiling. It walked toward me and I about lost my mind. Wiped my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallucinating and it was still there and still on the move. When it was almost over my head, I shook my wife awake and told her took at the ceiling, which she did. And there was nothing there. I checked the sheets and could see that it dropped.

I did some research and found that one of the most common forms of night terrors is huge spiders. I've seen it in high def once since then and a few blurry ones but it's never shook me like that first time. I couldn't live in a country with something like Mygalomorph, though. Maybe not on the same continent.

On 3/19/2019 at 0:42 PM, JayOzOne said:

It could be the same sentencing judge and he'd have that reaction. The privilege of wealth.

Manafort should have gone with the Hilary defense to avoid being charged at all. Even the wealthy have tiers of privilege