mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,028 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, The Kingfish said:

Image result for george hw bush and babe ruth

George HW Bush and Babe Ruth - 1948

GHWB talked about this photo in his later year's, he wanted to shake Ruth's hand but he had a cigar in it. Ruth died a few weeks after this photo was taken.

On 12/2/2018 at 6:06 PM, Lukas jackson said:

Off to a good start.

Steady as she goes.

Look familiar?

That guy was fired so fast that he went back in time.

1 minute ago, Lukas jackson said:

If he survived.

He survived if he stayed in his forklift cage. One of the reasons seatbelt usage is required is they stifle the urge to bail when a forklift falls over, which is then likely to crush the driver to death. But they are very sturdy and it would take a whole lot to crush someone who stayed in his seat. With that said, there's a chance that small heavy objects could fall between the gaps of the cage. My best guess is that he was injured but not killed.

10 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

He survived if he stayed in his forklift cage. One of the reasons seatbelt usage is required is they stifle the urge to bail when a forklift falls over, which is then likely to crush the driver to death. But they are very sturdy and it would take a whole lot to crush someone who stayed in his seat. With that said, there's a chance that small heavy objects could fall between the gaps of the cage. My best guess is that he was injured but not killed.

I watched it again. Looked like a lot of material came in from the side. But like you said probably injured.