mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,070 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Vogelgryff said:

Sorry to read this.

You mean it would have been even worse with the seat belt?

I guess in most cases (especially the minor ones), the seat belt really makes a positive difference... Even if there are spectacular counterexamples.

Yes, would have been worse.  Totally agree that they usually make a positive difference.

9 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

LOL. They're having too much fun. 

With our money. It's not moving Monopoly money. 

Trump mentioned all high for women in the workplace, then he said including the 58 here tonight, they didn't even know he was talking about them...they had to be told it was them...oh boy we're in trouble :doh:

13 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Probably @WhenFalconsWin  trunk today if you opened it. :ninja:

The Good Old Days | image tagged in 1950s,car,girls,trunk,dude | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Trunks today are a lot smaller. We were crazy kids back then weren't we Squirrely Bob? 

Remember stuffing ourselves in phone boothes and VW beetle's

Women in the 50's suhwheet...how about Patsy Cline? She was born close to me in Winchester, Va.

2 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

Colorado trail runner attacked by mountain lion choked cat to death with hands, arms and feet
https://www.denverpost.com/2019/02/05/how-runner-killed-mountain-lion-attack-larimer-county/

For the record a mountain lion is badder than a cheetah.  I still say I could take a cheetah but though it is very possible I would win I wouldn't guarantee victory against a mountain lion.  :P

:doh::tiphat:...if it makes you feel better I took down a bat last week.

12 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

What caliber firearm did you use?

Image result for shooting a gun at a flying bat gifs

No, it crawled through the flue from the outside of my Lake house and into the tankless water heater where it got stuck in the fan.  The Fan pretty much killed it, I had to finish the job taking it out of the fan.  The fan did most of the damage and it prohibited the water heater from working until it was removed. 

Big_Dog likes this

7 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, it crawled through the flue from the outside of my Lake house and into the tankless water heater where it got stuck in the fan.  The Fan pretty much killed it, I had to finish the job taking it out of the fan.  The fan did most of the damage and it prohibited the water heater from working until it was removed. 

Mom and Dad called me last year when a raccoon crawled through their open flue and ran amok for a couple of minutes. By the time I got there (about 20 minutes later at ~10:00 PM), it was back in the fireplace. I blocked its egress into the living room and found out there are zero emergency pest and wildlife control companies in central Ohio. Finally, I was going to absolutely seal off the fireplace until morning. The critter started climbing up the bricks and through the flue after which I closed it, gave the obligatory "my job here is done" hugs and went home.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

7 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Duct tape will fix anything.

Technically, it's probably speed tape - designed to withstand air travel. But, it's also not a reassuring sight to the layperson.

23 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

23 hours ago, Doozer said:

That link is accusing me of being a Robot. :ninja:

1 hour ago, shc said:

What did I miss?

Sorry, they took the pics out: