mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,103 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I have no idea what TT said. That guy's laugh is obnoxious.

2 hours ago, Porkins said:

"B-A. Hey. I hear that stroke over there B-A"

Waaack.

"Jesus"

"Loves You."

"Bwhahahahaaa"

Porkins likes this

6 minutes ago, Doozer said:

"B-A. Hey. I hear that stroke over there B-A"

Waaack.

"Jesus"

"Loves You."

"Bwhahahahaaa"

Nice, thanks for the transcript. :)

5 hours ago, Porkins said:

The guy said Jesus, then TT says "loves you" then somebody else said something that I can't make out. 

On 2/3/2019 at 5:48 AM, Vogelgryff said:

It could make a good case for not having to wear a seat belt...

My cousin died in a car accident where she flew through the sun roof because she wasn’t wearing her seatbelt. Happened on I-75N right after the paces ferry exit. She landed on the back of her head/neck and it destroyed her brain stem. If she would have had her seatbelt on, she would have been in worse shape. 

4 hours ago, shc said:

My cousin died in a car accident where she flew through the sun roof because she wasn’t wearing her seatbelt. Happened on I-75N right after the paces ferry exit. She landed on the back of her head/neck and it destroyed her brain stem. If she would have had her seatbelt on, she would have been in worse shape. 

Sorry to read this.

You mean it would have been even worse with the seat belt?

I guess in most cases (especially the minor ones), the seat belt really makes a positive difference... Even if there are spectacular counterexamples.

HolyMoses likes this

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You'd be full of gristle and not worth she-it

Lucky to get 69 cents a pound for your meat...use it as dog food.:lol:

What, did the wife kick you out of bed extra early today?

40 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

What, did the wife kick you out of bed extra early today?

I've always gotten up early my whole life. My wife still works so I make hunny bunny breakfast before she goes to work. 

I'm trying to get her retired this year so we can move full time to the lake. 

We were running three houses, now down to two, I want to be down to one and just fun.

10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I've always gotten up early my whole life. My wife still works so I make hunny bunny breakfast before she goes to work. 

I'm trying to get her retired this year so we can move full time to the lake. 

We were running three houses, now down to two, I want to be down to one and just fun.

10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I've always gotten up early my whole life. My wife still works so I make hunny bunny breakfast before she goes to work. I'm trying to get her retired this year so we can move full time to the lake. We were running three houses, now down to two, I want to be down to one and just fun.

I know where you're coming from. I retired 10 years ago and when the wife retired 3 years ago we now travel. Hope yours  retires soon and the two of you can experience the rest of life's pleasures in the golden years.

WhenFalconsWin and NewFalcon like this

3 hours ago, Vogelgryff said:

Sorry to read this.

You mean it would have been even worse with the seat belt?

I guess in most cases (especially the minor ones), the seat belt really makes a positive difference... Even if there are spectacular counterexamples.

7 hours ago, shc said:

Similar story:

My dad and his best friend (would have been his best man) were in an accident in which the vehicle my dad was driving lost control and flipped 7 times.  My dad was not wearing his seat belt and suffered only a punctured lung.  His best friend was wearing his and was cut in half.