mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,254 posts in this topic

Just now, big_dog said:

It would be terrible to connect Trump's brain with gazoo and WFW . . . .   oh wait.

Anyway you slice the combinations, my brain would be one of the three on any poster's list.

Side note: Avenatti says believe women when they accuse someone of sexual assault, unless they are accusing him...what a piece of work.

17 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Anyway you slice the combinations, my brain would be one of the three on any poster's list.

Side note: Avenatti says believe women when they accuse someone of sexual assault, unless they are accusing him...what a piece of work.

Speaking of a piece of work. How about your POTUS sending the military to the border which backfired in his face only then to have them spread barbed wire. Couldn't the border patrol spread it since they are in charge of the border security and then our military back home?  Duh

3 minutes ago, big_dog said:

Speaking of a piece of work. How about your POTUS sending the military to the border which backfired in his face only then to have them spread barbed wire. Couldn't the border patrol spread it since they are in charge of the border security and then our military back home?  Duh

What about when Obama shut down and closed the WWII war memorial when vets we're there to see it. He had extra guards, locked gates, and barricades. The optics was bad on that.

Every move is not a winning move, but as parts of the caravan are arriving I see no problem with beefing up security and helping out the border patrol allwing them to do what they do, not spreading out barbed wire.  The military is great at the grunt work.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

1.What about when Obama shut down and closed the WWII war memorial when vets we're there to see it. He had extra guards, locked gates, and barricades. The optics was bad on that.

2.Every move is not a winning move, but as parts of the caravan are arriving I see no problem with beefing up security and helping out the border patrol allwing them to do what they do, not spreading out barbed wire.  The military is great at the grunt work.

1.  Is Hillary locked up? Stop diverting to history.

2.  :doh:  Not what the military are for (grunt work) I thought they do more important things like combat the enemy and when not engaged in their real job, keep training.

Just now, big_dog said:

2.  :doh:  Not what the military are for (grunt work) I thought they do more important things like combat the enemy and when not engaged in their real job, keep training.

I never wanted HRC locked up. I just wanted her to disappear from politics and enjoy her retirement.

Yes, the military is great doing what you said. But they are also the greatest grunt worker's in the world.

46 minutes ago, big_dog said:

I find it telling that people who didn't have much to say about us raining down death in Libya or killing innocents with drone strikes under our last president make comments like this

2 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

I find it telling that people who didn't have much to say about us raining down death in Libya or killing innocents with drone strikes under our last president make comments like this

I was trying to make a point that our military are more important to us than setting up barbed wire. I find it telling when you divert to a prior President when I was talking about our current one. How far back in history are you going to?

4 minutes ago, big_dog said:

I was trying to make a point that our military are more important to us than setting up barbed wire. I find it telling when you divert to a prior President when I was talking about our current one. How far back in history are you going to?

You got busted, twice on this topic. Quit while you're hehind.

11 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

We'll be able to enter the Drift and operate Jaegers very soon.

Thanks for keeping the dream alive, JOO

16 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Max Headroom

Image result for max headroom gif

Max's mouth movement was more realistic.. then again he was actually a real person that got "digitized" using the technology available in the 80s.

5 minutes ago, Porkins said:

Max's mouth movement was more realistic.. then again he was actually a real person that got "digitized" using the technology available in the 80s.

True. What's sadder: The fact that Matt Frewer couldn't rise above Max Headroom as his greatest artistic accomplishment or Jon Heder would never translate Napoleon Dynamite into a career?