mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,070 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

I watched this after eating a bowl of farina and laughed so hard I nearly threw up. Pretty sure I know that monkey. Or maybe his brother.

Monkey just came back from Popeyes

10 hours ago, The Kingfish said:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

I'll never understand why people empty the shelves of bread when they face a dusting of snow. Here in Atl the Patriot players and fans have to be laughing their asres off at the news media hype over something they try and make you believe is a blizzard heading our way.

1 hour ago, big_dog said:

I'll never understand why people empty the shelves of bread when they face a dusting of snow. Here in Atl the Patriot players and fans have to be laughing their asres off at the news media hype over something they try and make you believe is a blizzard heading our way.

The fake/scm son... alarmists

58 minutes ago, big_dog said:

My grandaughter on a college trip to New Zealand, has more guts than I'd ever have.

I would never trust kids hooking me up on bungees

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

I would never trust kids hooking me up on bungees

You bet!  She's fearless and I never new it. :shrug:

4 hours ago, big_dog said:

My grandaughter on a college trip to New Zealand, has more guts than I'd ever have.

I did that once from a cable car in Switzerland... (I went with a Korean girl I had just met. She's the one who wanted to do it. I didn't mentioned it to my friends in case I would chicken out <_<. But I made it... Never again!!! You could jump from either 100 meters or 180 meters. A few years later they used the long bungee for the short jump and killed a tourist. Unforgivable.

Big_Dog likes this

1 hour ago, Vogelgryff said:

I did that once from a cable car in Switzerland... (I went with a Korean girl I had just met. She's the one who wanted to do it. I didn't mentioned it to my friends in case I would chicken out <_<. But I made it... Never again!!! You could jump from either 100 meters or 180 meters. A few years later they used the long bungee for the short jump and killed a tourist. Unforgivable.

I can't believe the smile on her face as she was about to jump. :shrug: I would have been screaming like you poured gas on me and had a lit match.

Vogelgryff likes this

16 minutes ago, big_dog said:

I can't believe the smile on her face as she was about to jump. :shrug: I would have been screaming like you poured gas on me and had a lit match.

She's a total badass. Believe me, I wasn't smiling. I did scream... when I started to fall "nooooooooooooooooooooooo". And funnily enough it wasn't a scream of terror, but of protestation (like "wtf were you thinking?!!)

Just now, Vogelgryff said:

She's a total badass. Believe me, I wasn't smiling. I did scream... when I started to fall "nooooooooooooooooooooooo". And funnily enough it wasn't a scream of terror, but of protestation (like "wtf were you thinking?!!)

You were still brave buddy.

Watching the internet for Super Bowl tx.  Craigslist is jammed with scammers. Here is one for Club Level that are bringing a minimum of $9600K.  This guy will give them away free in a day or so. :lol: :lol: :lol: 

13 hours ago, big_dog said:

I spent two weeks in Charlotte on a business trip in 1994. There was a cold snap and one day, there was freezing rain. They literally shut down the county because of black ice. Schools. Businesses. Almost everybody.

I can't count the times that I've driven to work, school and church after 8"-12" of snow fell the day before. I was actually ticked off last week when 6" fell on Saturday and I drove to church to work the sound board and found only the other sound man there. Second time church closed in 25 years and I don't think it needed to.

Big_Dog likes this