mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,099 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

A child, dog or cat at the edge of this pond would have been history. Hope this nature hunter got it out of there and served gator tail at his next tailgating party.

1 hour ago, big_dog said:

A child, dog or cat at the edge of this pond would have been history. Hope this nature hunter got it out of there and served gator tail at his next tailgating party.

So might an adult. I had a close encounter with a 12' gator down in Okeechobee Florida about 30 years ago...it was a narrow escape for me.

3 minutes ago, big_dog said:

FIFY :lol: 

PS I was the elected Sheriff in a county touching Lake Okeechobee in the 80's. Small world.

We probably ran into each other then. I financed probably at least 15 fishing trips down all through the 80s and early 90s treating my buddies and hiring guides.

I had a guide whom I befriended offer me partnership in his business if I agreed to become a full time guide for him. 

I couldn't talk my wife into it thought we had young kids at the time and she didn't want to joroot the family has most of our relatives we're here in Virginiait was a beautiful place down there...at least for a fisherman. My uncle had  a plan in Cape Coral for 40 years and we used to visit a lot.

What city did you live in?

26 minutes ago, big_dog said:

LaBelle (County seat), half way between Lake Okeechobee and Ft Myers. Had a second office in Clewiston.

Clewiston is the home of famous fishing personality Roland Martin. I met him twice down there, once at his Marina and once on the Big-O.

You've probably been to Edison's and Ford's home in Ft. Myers then...best little museums there.

Big_Dog likes this

7 hours ago, clownorg said:

Now You Know....

OrHFORPN_o.jpg

Not sure I buy that there are more human remains in the ocean than in graves. Unless mass graves don't count