mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,080 posts in this topic

Stranger holds umbrella for deputy saluting fallen officer in the rain.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stranger-holds-umbrella-for-sheriffs-deputy-saluting-a-fallen-officer-in-the-rain/

Image result for birmingham man holds umbrella for police officer

I know it's not popular to like police around here but this really IS the best thing I've seen on the internet in a while (minus everyone making fun of the Saints fans).  What a classy, great American!!!   

Lukas jackson and Big_Dog like this

16 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Look in the mirror gramps...

You argue with a half dozen or more on here. I only argue with one idiot, you.  :tiphat:

2 minutes ago, big_dog said:

You argue with a half dozen or more on here. I only argue with one idiot, you.  :tiphat:

We don't argue, to argue both sides have to have a brain, something you don't have.  I never argue, I post my pov or position on things, then it is discussed from there.  Heading out the door pops, be back in a while. 

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We don't argue, to argue both sides have to have a brain, something you don't have.  I never argue, I post my pov or position on things, then it is discussed from there.  Heading out the door pops, be back in a while. 

Image result for old man hunts for car gif

Ok but make sure the dog stays secured.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said: