mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,230 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

I'd say that it was innocent because Goose was already cooked. It's not cheating if his buddy/her husband is deceased; it's coping (and also a therapeutic use of bodily fluids). I don't blame her, by the way. I mean, how long is she supposed to wait before she moves on in her life? It had been several hours and she needed somebody to take her breath away by flying into her danger zone. And from what I hear, Maverick said that she enjoyed playing with the "boys" so it was a win-win.

Besides, it saved the government dozens since neither of them required grief counseling.

I cannot argue any of this.

JayOzOne likes this

4 hours ago, Vogelgryff said:

This cop has been too hard on him...

He should be fine. Any lawyer worth his bones should be able to erect a good case. If the city wants to put up a stiff defense, they should make it harder than Chinese arithmetic for the jury to rule against him. I mean they can really smack them in the head with a pipe with the facts. Lay out the case for a rock solid reward and how it could happen to them. They really need to make the city Peter up.

Sometimes, juries need to be prompted to do the right thing. Prick up their sympathetic side and watch them come.

Big_Dog, Porkins, Vogelgryff and 1 other like this

11 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

He should be fine. Any lawyer worth his bones should be able to erect a good case. If the city wants to put up a stiff defense, they should make it harder than Chinese arithmetic for the jury to rule against him. I mean they can really smack them in the head with a pipe with the facts. Lay out the case for a rock solid reward and how it could happen to them. They really need to make the city Peter up.

Sometimes, juries need to be prompted to do the right thing. Prick up their sympathetic side and watch them come.

I don't know... Touch wood!

JayOzOne likes this

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:55 PM, JayOzOne said:

The teller must have been something to behold or he liked the smell of money.

JayOzOne likes this

4 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Scary but pretty cool. I experienced three of those dirt devil's on a Vegas golf course once, mesmerizing but also dangerous.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Scary but pretty cool. I experienced three of those dirt devil's on a Vegas golf course once, mesmerizing but also dangerous.

Adult diapers should be a requirement for paragliding and parasailing.

Just now, JayOzOne said:

Adult diapers should be a requirement for paragliding and parasailing.

Have you done it? I never have, but some things I never did but wanted to have passed me by physically.

10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Have you done it? I never have, but some things I never did but wanted to have passed me by physically.

No. There was a time when my friends and I could have dared each other into it but now, they're too old and I'm too chicken.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Not funny or astounding, but the topic is "Best thing you've seen on the internet today", right?

My raise and promotion went into affect this week and I just thought to check it this morning.  I got a $5.23 an hour raise and position promotion to Assistant Manager (although I've basically been doing that for 2 years now).

1 hour ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Not funny or astounding, but the topic is "Best thing you've seen on the internet today", right?

My raise and promotion went into affect this week and I just thought to check it this morning.  I got a $5.23 an hour raise and position promotion to Assistant Manager (although I've basically been doing that for 2 years now).

God is good. I'm happy for you.