mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,266 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Porkins said:

That’s no rat, that’s a honey badger. 

I used to work in some of the bad areas of DC, no she-it, I've seen rats weighing several pounds.  

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Don't you wish we were as agile as some animals.  If you and I were in that position we die with help. 

I'm as agile as some animals. I'm a practitioner of sloth style kung fu.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You're as agile as those donuts you eat...:tiphat:

I almost caught one today. Just out of reach of my loving arms, it was. And my wife wouldn't take the time to come home to push it closer.

Sad Mr T GIF

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Unfortunately, Goose ejected into the canopy and died Instantly.

That is the bad news. The good news is Maverick got laid thanks to the sympathy sex. By Kelly McGillis no less. So all things considered, everything worked out pretty well.

Image result for top gun kelly mcgillis gif

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

That is the bad news. The good news is Maverick got laid thanks to the sympathy sex. By Kelly McGillis no less. So all things considered, everything worked out pretty well.

Image result for top gun kelly mcgillis gif

Meg Ryan was seen coming out of Maverick's house early the next morning. Should we think less of her or more Maverick? Was it totally innocent and they just talked about Goose all night?

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Meg Ryan was seen coming out of Maverick's house early the next morning. Should we think less of her or more Maverick? Was it totally innocent and they just talked about Goose all night?

I'd say that it was innocent because Goose was already cooked. It's not cheating if his buddy/her husband is deceased; it's coping (and also a therapeutic use of bodily fluids). I don't blame her, by the way. I mean, how long is she supposed to wait before she moves on in her life? It had been several hours and she needed somebody to take her breath away by flying into her danger zone. And from what I hear, Maverick said that she enjoyed playing with the "boys" so it was a win-win.

Besides, it saved the government dozens since neither of them required grief counseling.

HolyMoses likes this