mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

13,135 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Jpowers said:

BkGy3zGl.jpg

Wishing there was a lot more of this.  I've always believed that people, in general, are basically good and want to like others and be liked by others.  We spend far too much time looking for ways that we're 'offended', applying broad-brush negative labels, and allowing ourselves to become part of the polarization.   Seems to me that if we make a effort, we'd find that we have more common ground than we do differences...but what do I know...I'm just an old guy still trying to sift through the BS and see the best in mankind. 

2 hours ago, NewFalcon said:

Wishing there was a lot more of this.  I've always believed that people, in general, are basically good and want to like others and be liked by others.  We spend far too much time looking for ways that we're 'offended', applying broad-brush negative labels, and allowing ourselves to become part of the polarization.   Seems to me that if we make a effort, we'd find that we have more common ground than we do differences...but what do I know...I'm just an old guy still trying to sift through the BS and see the best in mankind. 

I/you remember when it was like it is now.  People hung out to have a good time, not for ways to be offended by every little thing...The Beatles could write a song

NewFalcon and Skeetbird like this