mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

13,135 posts in this topic

this female journalist goes all in on cam

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/cam-newton-shows-what-he-knows-and-what-he-clearly-doesnt/2017/10/05/d03fecd2-a9e3-11e7-850e-2bdd1236be5d_story.html?utm_term=.9a46eab85654

I just don’t know if I’ll be able to read all those funny, squiggly, complicated lines on paper, showing what a curl is. But for his sake, I’ll try. And in return I’ll show him how to check his appearance in the mirror to make sure the tilt of his hat is properly jaunty. Also, how to hide his overt, obvious irritation when someone turns the subject to his receivers instead of himself. After all, we women who cover the NFL have spent years hiding our impatience dealing with average quarterbacks with below-average verbal skills.

My list of questions for Cam Newton only begins with what a dig route is, and what is a post. There are so many, many things I need him to explain to me. Such as:

How can you overthrow multiple 6-foot-5 receivers?

When you throw the thing to the whatchamacallit, and the other team catches it instead, does that make you feel sad?

Please tell me more about how to balance academics and athletics at Auburn University?

Is there a good fence for stolen goods in Gainesville, Fla.?

Can you come over and kill a spider for me?

18 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

I know it's ABF but...  best football coach interview eva:

can this be confirmed as authentic? comes off as fake because the guy would never coach again after this

still funny as ****

1 hour ago, Dago 3.0 said:

can this be confirmed as authentic? comes off as fake because the guy would never coach again after this

still funny as ****

John Crist is a comedian. He's really funny. I think he's a Christian so his stuff is clean but he a lot of his material is on/around the religion

The Great American likes this

On 10/6/2017 at 2:12 PM, The Legendary SB said:

I know it's ABF but...  best football coach interview eva:

A comedian, a decent routine.

12 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

It looked like a hovercraft trying to land.  

12 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

It looked like a hovercraft trying to land.  

I puked just watching the video.

5 hours ago, Vogelgryff said:

table-ediodique-pays-decouvreur.jpg

I'm quite impressed by Sweden... Remarkable achievement for such a small (population) country.

We got all the nuke stuff B)